90%

Health Check

N/A

सभी चर्चाओं पर वापस जाएं

API Calls not working everytime

Rapid account: Sakethkura
sakethkura
10 mesi fa

I wrote a script that makes requests on /extract on a list of URLs, but some of them did not get responses. I retried the API requests online and I got responses. Did anyone encounter this issue? I also made sure to make 20 requests every minute.

Rapid account: Restyler
restyler Commented 9 mesi fa

/extract endpoint was still not too reliable during the last week. I have tried to rewrite it again to get better success rate. It is still not perfect but it works, I will be applying more fixes soon.

restyler Commented 10 mesi fa

LinkedIn stopped using paranoid captcha mode for global traffic and seems to be back to normal. The API is now working again!
Some cherry-picked profiles are still throwing captcha (e.g. Bill Gates profiles seems to be conditioned to throw captcha in 100% of cases) so I switched the default example to Sam Altman profile, and it works fine.

Sure. It will depend on LinkedIn behaviour in the upcoming days. For now, the captcha breaks the process.

sakethkura Commented 10 mesi fa

Could you let me know when this issue will be fixed?

okay, I was wrong, it is not a proxy provider bug, it is LinkedIn who globally changed it’s protection and now every request returns captcha verification.
https://cdn.scrapeninja.net:2096/2023-06-01T19:50:07.499Z-c0667a7922c791a0.png
there won’t be any quick fix for this one but I will see if I can do anything with it in the upcoming days.

sakethkura Commented 10 mesi fa

I am now getting a 503 Server Error. How do I fix this?

Edit: I am now getting a 200 Success response, but there is no data in the response for \extract.

hi! I have checked your logs and it seems to run perfectly fine now, do you still see any issues?

चर्चा में शामिल हों - नीचे टिप्पणी जोड़ें:

नई टिप्पणियाँ पोस्ट करने के लिए लॉग इन / साइनअप करें