97%

Health Check

N/A

सभी चर्चाओं पर वापस जाएं

subscribe to plan error

Rapid account: Nftpricefloor
nftpricefloor
2 years ago

Hi there, I’m subscribed to the Mega plan and i wanted to decrease it to the ultra one but im getting always a payment error:

**An error occurred with your payment. Please try entering your credit card details again.

I tried with more than one credit card and still not working.
We tried to unsubscribe (we got the email with the confirmation) to try if that works but no luck.

Can you please reach us out ASAP since we need this service and today is the last day.

Thanks,

Rapid account: Felipefira
felipefira Commented a month ago

I have the same problem

Rapid account: Restyler
restyler Commented a year ago

RapidApi throws payment errors in a lot of cases. If you are sure that your card should be working fine, I recommend to subscribe to ScrapeNinja on APIRoad marketplace instead: https://apiroad.net/marketplace/apis/scrapeninja

Rapid account: Vigneswaranbe 2010
vigneswaranbe2010 Commented a year ago

Hi i also have same proplem…i am trying ultra

restyler Commented a year ago

for ultra+ plans it is possible to pay via crypto and ACH/SEPA direct transfer (from business bank account), drop me a message https://t.me/scrapeninja

Rapid account: Xapads
Xapads Commented a year ago

I have mailed them and remind them but still not getting response from them, how can i make the payment as i am getting the same error.

Error:
An error occurred with your payment. Please try entering your credit card details again.

restyler Commented 2 years ago

I have contacted them and payments should work as expected now. Let me know if they are not 😃

Cheers!

restyler Commented 2 years ago

hi! I think this is an issue with RapidAPI please try to contact them at support@rapidapi.com
I will try to contact them as well…

Rapid account: Jgobbesso U 2 H Jey Yu Yq
jgobbesso-u2HJey-yuYq Commented 2 years ago

Hello, I have the same problem 😦

चर्चा में शामिल हों - नीचे टिप्पणी जोड़ें:

नई टिप्पणियाँ पोस्ट करने के लिए लॉग इन / साइनअप करें