Rewriter/Paraphraser/Text Changer (Multi-Language)

फ्रीमियम
Verified
द्वारा Smodin | अपडेट किया गया hace 4 días | Text Analysis
लोकप्रियता

9.6 / 10

लेटेंसी

1,494ms

सेवा का स्तर

100%

Health Check

N/A

सभी चर्चाओं पर वापस जाएं

Ultra plan used very fast is this correct

Rapid account: Sefsz
sefsz
hace un año

Hi Smodin,

I contacted you trough mail but i didnt get any answer.
I have the ultra plan and it was used very fast, is this correct. I use the wordpress plugin of smodin. And did about 100-200 posts that each contains 200-300 words per post. How is it calculated?

Rapid account: Sefsz
sefsz Commented hace un año

Hi Smodin,

Thanks for the fast reply, okay that is very fast. I see that posts of me that i publish that contains 300 words you calculate as 1000-1500 characters is that correct? So that means that is made around 500 posts of 300 words and around 1000-1500 characters, that make 750.000. I cant imagine and i checked that i not had made 500 posts since i started the subscription on 2023-02-19 until 2023-03-07.

You could check or give me maybe a discounted price for the Mega subscription? Because i paid the ultra subscription and twice the pro subscription. But i think it is better to have the mega subscription only then because you get the most characters for the lowest price?
Also another question i use the smoding plugin from smodin self on wordpress. Is this plugin the best to use and when will it be updated. And should i keep it on rewriting setting 3? Also when i want to rewrite a rewrited post with smodin on the same setting 3, then it gives the exact same output without any rewriting. How is this possible?

Rapid account: Smodin
smodin Commented hace un año

Hey Sefsz,

We don’t follow up on messages on the api platform each day, only when an error is occuring, otherwise it can take us a couple days to respond. To inform you about the cost calculation, it’s counted on a per character basis, but this includes the html being send from wordpress. So the characters tend to get used up faster when sending HTML with many stylistic elements included.

चर्चा में शामिल हों - नीचे टिप्पणी जोड़ें:

नई टिप्पणियाँ पोस्ट करने के लिए लॉग इन / साइनअप करें