100%

Health Check

N/A

सभी चर्चाओं पर वापस जाएं

Get MLB Games and Stats For a Single Player [ AVG, LOB ]

Rapid account: Akihito
Akihito
2 months ago

The values for Hitting. AVG and Hitting. LOB seem to be incorrect.
Could you please verify the endpoints for “Get MLB Games and Stats For a Single Player”?

Rapid account: Tank 01
tank01 Commented 2 months ago

Hi Akihito, I think I see the issue. My cumulative stats code runs every morning between 6am and 7am Eastern time. So if you call immediately after the game, the cumulative stats will not be current.

Akihito Commented 2 months ago

Regarding the matter I asked about yesterday, the information has not been updated. Is it possible to update the data for each match?

“I was able to obtain it, but is it impossible to retrieve the latest (2024) information?”

Thank you so much!!

Hi Akihito, sorry about that, the endpoint was still pulling back 2023 stats. That’s fixed now.

I was able to obtain it, but is it impossible to retrieve the latest (2024) information?

The “Get Player Information” endpoint at /getMLBPlayerInfo might have what you’re looking for. Use parameter getStats=true . Let me know if this is what you need.

Thank you for confirming!!
By the way, is it possible to retrieve the cumulative performance of a single player for each season?

Hi Akihito, thank you for the report. Yes, Avg and LOB have been incorrect for players stats and in box scores endpoints. We had to remove LOB as that information is not accurate or reliable. And we fixed Avg.

We’ll look into getting LOB added to the stats.

Thank you!

चर्चा में शामिल हों - नीचे टिप्पणी जोड़ें:

नई टिप्पणियाँ पोस्ट करने के लिए लॉग इन / साइनअप करें