Calculate distances and durations between a set of origins and destinations.
The API provides durations(in seconds) and distances(in meters) for a set of origins and destinations. The distances and times returned are based on the routes calculated by the TrueWay Directions API. Times are based on predictive or live traffic information, depending on the start time specified in the request. Distance matrices are used in several different types of applications. The most common applications include:
- Solving the Traveling Salesman Problem (TSP).
- Solving Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP).
- Sorting search results by their actual travel distance or time.
- Determine arrival times based on travel times.
- Calculate the difference in commute times between locations.
- Clustering data based on travel time and distances.