100%

Health Check

N/A

सभी चर्चाओं पर वापस जाएं

/search return values

Rapid account: Mwitteman
mwitteman
3 года назад

When i do a /search with the suggested options in the test interface of this website, I get an array of objects looking like this:

“id”:29641
"title":“Call the Midwife”
“img”:“https://occ-0-1091-300.1.nflxso.net/dnm/api/v6/evlCitJPPCVCry0BZlEFb5-QjKc/AAAABbSv53y7uyqxz9qD65Reyt6N07_rKxr-0TXovg5bu4kIiVHFztci8J9Jn94ODHomfZW36HsRGzg3Ys_QdMD0fDBqNg.jpg?r=195"
“vtype”:“series”
“nfid”:70245163
"synopsis”:“This period drama set in impoverished East London in the 1950s follows a newly qualified midwife and her colleagues at a nursing convent.”
“avgrating”:4.433472
"year":2012
"runtime":0
"imdbid":“tt1983079"
“poster”:“https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTAzMjAwNzc1MzVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDQzODgzMjEx._V1_SX300.jpg
“imdbrating”:8.4
"top250”:0
"top250tv":0
"clist":"“GB”:“United Kingdom”,“US”:“United States”"
“titledate”:“2015-04-14”

What I DON’T see is the ‘genre’ or ‘genrelist’ associated with each item. Is it possible for you to return that as well?

Thanks

Rapid account: Haenlesn
haenlesn Commented 3 года назад

100% agree on everything mwitteman says 😃

Rapid account: Mwitteman
mwitteman Commented 3 года назад

I do understand the technical reasoning, and I don’t want to force you to refactor your data model. However, I think the whole top 250 and titledate, and a few more things are WAY less relevant than genre.
Moreover, i could even blame you of forcing me to make a lot more api calls, and make more money out of that. I want you to make money, don’t get me wrong, but leaving ‘genre’ out of the basic set of properties is … quite odd.

Please consider any feature request as a welcome improvement to your service.
In the end, it will pay.

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 3 года назад

It is possible, but we do not plan on implementing it…

You do not see the genres (or countries, or people) in these results because there is a separate endpoint to get the genre information, this is due to limiting the joins on searches to reduce strain on the database. Please use the /titlegenres endpoint to pull genre information for a title.

चर्चा में शामिल हों - नीचे टिप्पणी जोड़ें:

नई टिप्पणियाँ पोस्ट करने के लिए लॉग इन / साइनअप करें