100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

This is an abandoned API

Rapid account: Rafal Chalgasiewicz
rafal.chalgasiewicz
il y a 2 ans

If used API returns { msg: ‘field required’, loc: [Object], type: ‘value_error.missing’ }
Also when looking in official providers api docs you’ll see they change payload structure for l-in search, but it’s not changed here.

Don’t waste your time.

rafal.chalgasiewicz Commented il y a 2 ans

A month later.

I would appreciate a snippet as I still cannot come up with a working code - preferably Apps Script snippet, please. Thank you.
The latest (not working) script is attached to this shared Google sheet - please go to Extensions -> Apps Script and will see the script editor (sorry for explaining if you are familiar with it 😃

Thank you.

Rapid account: Iscraper
iscraper Commented il y a 2 ans

Hi @rafal,
It is a validation error. You are not sending the data properly. The request parameters should be in the body and JSON encoded. Let me know if you are still facing any issues and I’ll provide you a code snippet.

Hi there, and thank you for your response
Here’s the snippet, it’s used in Google Sheet’s.
Returns error:
{“info”:“For high-volume use of our LinkedIn API, visit https://iscraper.io or send an email at sales@iscraper.io to discuss the pricing.”,“detail”:[{“msg”:“field required”,“loc”:[“body”],“type”:“valueerror.missing”}]}

const options = {
method: ‘POST’,
headers: {
‘content-type’: ‘application/json’,
‘X-RapidAPI-Host’: ‘linkedin-profiles-and-company-data.p.rapidapi.com’,
‘X-RapidAPI-Key’: ‘825937a*******7b1’
},
body: ‘{“profile_id”:“williamhgates”, “profile_type”:“personal”, “contact_info”:false, “recommendations”:false, “related_profiles”:false}’
};
var response = UrlFetchApp.fetch(‘https://linkedin-profiles-and-company-data.p.rapidapi.com/profile-details’, options)
var responseCode = response.getResponseCode();
var responseBody = response.getContentText();
console.log(responseBody)

Rapid account: Iscraper
iscraper Commented il y a 2 ans

Hi Rafal,
We are serving several million requests each month our service is active here as well. The error that you have quoted means that you aren’t sending a proper payload. Can you please share a snippet of your code? We will help you right away. I repeat again, the error that you have quoted is a validation error. Regarding LinkedIn search, that endpoint isn’t 100% mature yet that’s why we haven’t included it here. Rest assured, our service is stable and up to date both at our official website as well as it works fine here too.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments