Read this first, you should. Herh herh herh.
This Intro was shamelessly ripped from The Yoda-Speak Generator. Please check it out!
Learn how to talk like Yoda. Type or paste in a bunch of text, and find out just how Yoda may have said it, in his Yodish way. Try it with jokes, emails, song lyrics, card messages, whatever! Initial development based on this fine essay on the rules of 'Yodish': Yodish Analysis!
- Please don't just try "Hello." Nothing will change. Yoda won't answer back, he'll just repeat. It's not the same thing as a conversation.
- Yoda speaks short sentences for a reason. If the result is total garbage, that could be why!
- Make sure you use proper english grammar and punctuation, our little green friend can't read your mind. "Don't", instead of "Dont", and so on.
- The exception is this: You should use extra punctuation if a sentence contains more than one clause, often split with 'and', 'or', etc. For example: "Put your hands up and step away from the turnip." should be "Put your hands up, and step away from the turnip." or "Put your hands up. Step away from the turnip."
- If using commas and full stops in currencies or initialisms, do not use spaces.
- The use of parenthesis is not yet recommended.
Sample Code in PHP
require_once("YodaSpeak.php"); //download this from https://www.mashape.com/ismaelc/yoda-speak
//basic instantiation. TODO Put your authentication keys here.
$client = new YodaSpeak("MASHAPE_PUBLIC_KEY", "MASHAPE_PRIVATE_KEY");
$response = $client->yodaSpeak("FILL IN PARAMETERS HERE", ...);