88ms

Livello di servizio

100%

Health Check

N/A

Torna a tutte le discussioni

HELP !

Hallo everyone I’m a beginner here.

As a learning practice I would like to show some live prices of some crypto into my website.

I’m using JS and axios or fetch.

Any turorials or help on how to implement this ?

Rapid account: M 81805111
m81805111 Commented 6 hours ago

HOW I QUICKLY RECOVERED BACK MY STOLEN FUNDS WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF WALLDRIVE CYBER SECURITY SERVICE.
It is very important to be vigilant and carry out enough research before investing in crypto. I was among the victims of a huge crypto investment scam that saw me lose all my money. I was depressed and thought of giving up until a family friend of mine introduced me to Walldrive Cyber Security Service. This is a professional and reliable crypto recovery company with many years of experience in the recovery business. Walldrive Cyber Security Service was able to assist with the recovery of my lost crypto after I provided them with enough information about the fake investment company. I will warn future crypto investors to be extra cautious and avoid falling for any crypto scam. 
If you need the service of Walldrive Cyber Security Service for the recovery of your crypto, data, or stolen assets, you can reach them via the following information:
E-mail: wisetechacker @gmail com

Rapid account: Manuelasonnino 55
manuelasonnino55 Commented 2 days ago

RECOVERY STOLEN CRYPTO BITCOIN USDT WITH BRUNOE QUICK HACK
I am incredibly grateful to Brunoe Quick Hack for their My Bitcoin was successfully recovered, providing much-needed reassurance to individuals who have faced similar situations, all thanks to the support of Brunoe Quick Hack. Turning to the cyber expertise of brunoequickhack AT GMAIL DOT Com yielded positive results as we managed to reclaim the funds for myself and my children. Welcome to Brunoe Quickhack Crypto Recovery Service, we offer a refund service to scam victims, we are well-known hackers with new technology and our jobs are 100℅ secure and guaranteed, we will be happy to help get back your scammed funds, please do get back to us with the total while this outcome brought relief,  I express my strong aversion to scammers and call upon all to support our fight for justice need to hack into any, database server, or spy on Facebook, Emails, Usdc, WhatsApp, Usdt, Viber, Snapchat, Bitcoin, Instagram, Crypto, and many more? I urge you to contact the best Hack Brunoe Quickhack Service for the job and other hack jobs. Thanks, guys for the teamwork check their site. WhatsApp at + 1 /705 78 /426/35
Website/////. brunoequickhack(.)com

Rapid account: Evelynmartinez 9911
evelynmartinez9911 Commented 5 days ago

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Online Hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich {DARKWEBONLINEHACKERS@GMAIL.COM} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

You can also contact them for the service below

• Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer

• Bank Transfer

• PayPal / Skrill Transfer

• Crypto Mining

• CashApp Transfer

• Bitcoin Loans

• Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets

Email: darkwebonlinehackers@gmail.com

Telegram or WhatsApp: +18033921735

Rapid account: Maxwellmelendez 2
maxwellmelendez2 Commented 7 days ago

HIRE A GOOD HACKER

After multiple attempts to contact them had failed, I eventually got in touch with a trustworthy hacker named Wizard Larry, who immediately gave me access to my spouse’s device. In addition, he discovers misplaced emails, stolen money, and missing wallets. You can contact him at this address if you need any further hacking services.

Email
wizardlarry@mail.com
Website
https://larrywizard43.wixsite.com/wizardlarry

HIRE A GOOD HACKER

After multiple attempts to contact them had failed, I eventually got in touch with a trustworthy hacker named Wizard Larry, who immediately gave me access to my spouse’s device. In addition, he discovers misplaced emails, stolen money, and missing wallets. You can contact him at this address if you need any further hacking services.

Email
wizardlarry@mail.com
Website

HIRE A GOOD HACKER

Email
wizardlarry@mail.com
Website

Rapid account: Ceciliastarfold
ceciliastarfold Commented 10 days ago

I’m Cecilia from the USA, and a few weeks ago, I fell for a scam involving a phony cryptocurrency investment scheme. I was scammed by a woman who had gained access to a close friend’s Facebook account. I lost almost $16,500,000 in money. I initially felt it was a great investment since I made a lot of Profit out of it at first but then I was scammed into becoming a VIP member, and I started investing a lot of money without receiving my money back or having my interest taken out. It took me a very long time to find Redeemed Hacker Pro, Hacking and Digital Assets Recovery Agency, which I engaged in. With their help, I was able to withdraw all of my profits and investment from the scam investment platform. I will always be grateful to Redeemed Hacker Pro for helping me to withdraw my money and regaining my piece of mind. contact them via their hotline now: website: www.redeemedhackerpro.com or redeemedhackerpro.wixsite.com/redeem-hacker-pro.

Rapid account: Camilamichaelj 7
camilamichaelj7 Commented 13 days ago

Recovering bitcoins from scammers is a meticulous process, managed with expertise by Wizard Asset Recovery. They begin with a thorough evaluation, gathering transaction records and client communications. Leveraging their blockchain expertise, they trace bitcoins from the client to the scammer through transaction tracking, and through meticulous analysis, they uncover potential leads like IP addresses or online forums to identify the scammer. Collaboration with law enforcement provides evidence and support for legal action when necessary. Crafting a tailored recovery plan, they may negotiate with the scammer or pursue legal avenues to recover the stolen bitcoins. Wizard Asset Recovery executes the plan meticulously, communicating with the scammer or engaging with crypto service providers to maximize recovery chances, all while prioritizing client security through encryption and other protective measures. With a commitment to excellence and client satisfaction, Wizard Asset Recovery ensures a trusted partnership in reclaiming lost bitcoins. Contact them for assistance via email at wizardassetrecovery@gmx.us or WhatsApp at +13157561228.

Rapid account: Santosclem 72
santosclem72 Commented 24 days ago

One of the primary reasons I detest the internet is because of online scammers. My mom fell victim to a fraud where the con artist obtained access to some of her personal information by hacking into all of her details. In order to help us recover control of her accounts and digital assets, we had to engage Redeemed Hacker Pro’s private investigators Support. Fortunately for us, this hacking agency (email: redeemed.h.p. @consultant.com; website: redeemedhackerpro.wixsite.com/redeem-hacker-pro) helped us retrieve everything we had lost.

Rapid account: Sanndragomez 01
sanndragomez01 Commented a month ago

I met and fell in love with a handsome man on an online dating site, but I was duped. I chose to look into him since he persisted in demanding money and other things, even though I couldn’t see him. I was able to access his phone and all of his personal information from my home country because I contacted Redeemed Hacker-Pro, a hacking and digital asset recovery agency, to do a phone/system hack on his phone. Thanks to Redeemed Hacker Pro, I discovered after the hack that the handsome man I had met online was not who he claimed to be. You can also contact this agency through their hotline in any situation involving hacking and the recovery of lost money or cryptocurrency.
Email: redeemed.h.p. @consultant.com

Partecipa alla discussione - aggiungi un commento di seguito:

Accedi/Iscriviti per pubblicare nuovi commenti