Health Check

N/A

Torna a tutte le discussioni

Team keys

Rapid account: Hadriendi
hadriendi
3 years ago

Hi,

May I please have a list of all team (keys) as used in the API?

I am missing keys for teams with special characters (e.g., Nürnberg), but also other teams, for example, where Fußball-Club was abbreviated to FC. I could guess some of them but not all. I started by using the teams’ names as given by “Season matches results” endpoint but they often do not match.

Thank you.

Rapid account: Hadriendi
hadriendi Commented 3 years ago

Hi,
I am using the the league table end point. Nonetheless some team names do not match the database.
For instance the table endpoint states “RasenBallsport Leipzig” but the key for other endpoints is “RB Leipzig” (I had to guess it).
Others such as “Nuernberg”, “Fortuna Duesseldorf”, “Hannover 96”, etc… I could not guess.

Can you please provide a full list of the team as used for query other endpoints? I am at the moment only interested in the list for Bundesliga seasons 2018–2021.

Thank you.

Rapid account: Heisenbug
heisenbug Commented 3 years ago

Hi,
we are adding more new endpoint in the upcoming day for venues and teams too, till then yo can find out the team names to use querying the league table end point.
Let me know for any doubt, problem or further doubt and stay tuned for the upcoming news.
Enjoy either the Euro Cup / Copa America APIs for the upcoming events.
bye

Partecipa alla discussione - aggiungi un commento di seguito:

Accedi/Iscriviti per pubblicare nuovi commenti