100%

Health Check

N/A

Torna a tutte le discussioni

Full Text Search producing no results

Rapid account: Jasonwiener
jasonwiener
5 anni fa

Sometime this morning Full Text Search stopped working. Typeahead is still producing results. But nothing from Full Text. Tried the sample on the API docu as well as the ones working for us this am.

Rapid account: Listennotes
listennotes Commented 5 anni fa

Update: language filter is back search api. But index is still a few hours old.

Root cause: Earlier today I upgraded elasticsearch from 5.5 to 6.3 and there a couple breaking changes from 6.x for index mappings. We are still in the process of reindexing latest episodes.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

jasonwiener Commented 5 anni fa

Thanks!!!

jasonwiener Commented 5 anni fa

It was failing with the “star wars” full text example on the Mashape API docs. But it looks like your fix resolved it. Thanks!

(Will keep this thread updated once I re-enable the language filter again)

Thanks for reporting this issue!

There’s a bug that makes “language” filter not working. I just disabled “language” filter for now. Fixing it…

Please try again.

Rapid account: Shaandsingh
shaandsingh Commented 5 anni fa

Don’t know if it happens every time, but I’m also experiencing the same issue with some regularity. Querying https://api.listennotes.com/api/v1/search with parameters: [“language” : “English”, “q” : query] and headers: [“X-Mashape-Key” : api_key, “Accept” : “application/json”]

Can you be more specific? It would be helpful if you can provide the parameters you use, so I can debug on our side.

I just tested several apps that use Listen Notes API, and full-text search worked for all these apps.

Partecipa alla discussione - aggiungi un commento di seguito:

Accedi/Iscriviti per pubblicare nuovi commenti