99%

Health Check

N/A

Torna a tutte le discussioni

Search api not working

Rapid account: Isotemplates
isotemplates
6 months ago

Hello, im trying use search api but its allway show unknow error or this server unavaiable can you please check

Rapid account: Thammachet Asa
thammachet.asa Commented 6 months ago

Dear isotemplates,

Our techician teams have reported that the api both 1688 and Taobao have been fixed. Please have a look.

Best regards,

Dear isotemplates,

I’m pleased to inform you that we have successfully fixed the issue with our 1688 item_search interface. You are welcome to try this feature to see if it fits your needs.

However, I must inform you that there are still some ongoing issues with the Taobao item_search interface. Our team is working diligently to resolve these as quickly as possible.

I will make sure to notify you as soon as all issues are fully resolved. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to ensure our service meets your expectations.

Best regards,

Rapid account: Isotemplates
isotemplates Commented 6 months ago

Im uusing free package, and want buy it for my client website,can you please check and fix it as soon aas poosible please

Dear isotemplates,

Thank you for notifying us about the issues with our search API. I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the “unknown error” and “server unavailable” messages.

Our technical team is actively investigating to resolve this as quickly as possible. Your experience is important to us, and we are committed to ensuring a prompt resolution.

Best regards,

Partecipa alla discussione - aggiungi un commento di seguito:

Accedi/Iscriviti per pubblicare nuovi commenti