Health Check

N/A

Torna a tutte le discussioni

Student Looking to Implement TwinWord

Rapid account: Zachs Hacks
ZachsHacks
7 years ago

Hey,

My name is Zach and I am developing an event aggregator for my university. We have an XML feed from the university that gives us all the events to parse and I created an algorithm that generates tags for each event. Your api would greatly improve our results. The only issue is that we would use 200-300 requests each hour which would be too expensive to use in practice. Is there a way you can give me a special deal and way to have more free requests to use this? email: zweiss@brandeis.edu

Best,
Zach

Rapid account: Twinword
twinword Commented 7 years ago

Hi Zach,

Thank you for your interest. Below is our educational discount.

Good luck!

Team Twinword

[STUDENT AND TEACHER API DISCOUNT PROGRAM]

BASIC – 2X the quota.

PRO – 50% of monthly price.

ULTRA – 50% of monthly price.

[HOW TO APPLY]

If you are interested, please email your 1) full name, 2) school name, 3) major of study or department, 4) proof of eligibility, and 5) Mashape username to help@twinword.com

[PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY] - Only ONE of the following is needed.

1. A scanned copy of your student ID (with your full name AND the current dates or semesters you are attending on the ID itself. IDs without any dates or semesters printed on it will NOT be valid.)

2. or a scanned copy of your most recent tuition bill (must be within that last 90 days).

3. or a scanned copy of your most recent faculty paystub.

[MASHAPE USERNAME]

After the verification process, you will be invited to a private API plan for students and teachers. Please indicate the Mashape username you would like to have invited.

[TERMS OF SERVICE]

The students and teachers discount plans are valid up to one (1) year at which point, renewal is possible after re-verification of eligibility. You can switch between the different plans offered by the discount program at any time. The discount program may be terminated at any point. All other terms of service are the same as with the regular API plans terms of service.

Partecipa alla discussione - aggiungi un commento di seguito:

Accedi/Iscriviti per pubblicare nuovi commenti