98%

Health Check

100%

すべてのディスカッションに戻る

Search Company With Filters

Rapid account: Bahir
bahir
vor einem Monat

So in the “Search Company With Filters” endpoint, you supply a keyword and other data to find a particular company. However, the issue is that this doesn’t allow for exact and programmatic matches.

For example, if I want to find the LinkedIn Company page for www.aircall.io, I have to first call the API with keyword “aircall” then manually find which of the results maps to aircall.io.

To solve this I have a suggestion: can you please include the website of the company in question in the API result also? This way user can supply a list of domains, and directly get all the corresponding company LinkedIn URLs.

This is what other APIs such as Coresignal and Proxycurl do.

Rapid account: Mgujjargamingm
mgujjargamingm Commented vor einem Monat

Only way possible to get company using its domain is to have databse with company data alongwith company website in it. For now we dont have an organized database but we are planning to arrange one in coming time

Rapid account: Bahir
bahir Commented vor einem Monat

But if I call the Search Company With FIlters API, then iterate each result inside it, I can extract website right? So my question is is there anyway you can have this website extracted and as a field in the initial search results without need to iterate inside each result.

Rapid account: Mgujjargamingm
mgujjargamingm Commented vor einem Monat

We clone actual LinkedIn.com functionalites. inIn LinkedIn.com you cannot search a company using it’s domain, while in other lead generation platforms ( like Apollo ) you can, because they have a database with company websites in it.

The think you are asking for, can be accomplished using Apollo.io api

ディスカッションに参加しましょう-以下にコメントを追加してください:

ログイン/サインアップして新しいコメントを投稿