98%

Health Check

N/A

すべてのディスカッションに戻る

Is this still being maintained?

Rapid account: Ric 9 Gf Yx Gt 8 R
ric-9gfYxGt8r
לפני 18 ימים

I am trying to get this working and i can’t get anything past 2023 which is obviously no longer useful.

Rapid account: Ousema Frikha
ousema.frikha Commented לפני 17 ימים

We see your point. We currently support fetching specific dates either in real-time or through the historical endpoint.

We are working on adding a feature that will allow our users to fetch data monthly via the historical endpoint. This feature will be available only on the Mega plan or a custom plan based on the user’s needs.

Please let us know your use case so we can understand better and help you get what you need. Thank you.

Rapid account: Ric 9 Gf Yx Gt 8 R
ric-9gfYxGt8r Commented לפני 17 ימים

I am not receving any error message, i printed the results of an API call into the consol when requesting data for the last month, and it came back with nothing, but if i put the requested date to may 2023 then i got data

Rapid account: Ousema Frikha
ousema.frikha Commented לפני 18 ימים

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. You should be able to get all historical and real-time data through our API. For historical data, please use the historical endpoint, and for real-time data, use the real-time endpoint.

If you’re encountering issues with data past 2023, let’s troubleshoot this together. Could you provide the specific endpoint URL and any error messages you’re receiving? This will help us identify the problem more quickly.

Looking forward to resolving this for you.

Best regards,

ディスカッションに参加しましょう-以下にコメントを追加してください:

ログイン/サインアップして新しいコメントを投稿