Health Check

N/A

すべてのディスカッションに戻る

Subscription blocked.

Rapid account: Dhodraj Sundaram
DhodrajSundaram
il y a un an

Hi Team,

Our API requests have exceeded their quota, leading to a block from your end. Please charge an overage fee for this and re-subscribe to the API again.

Rapid account: Trueway
trueway Commented il y a un an

I sent a request to RapidAPI support again…

I’m sorry, but we cannot manage subscriptions from our end. Only RapidAPI can do that. Moreover, this is an exceptional situation where you ended up subscribed to two plans simultaneously. RapidAPI should address this issue and make the necessary corrections.

Rapid account: Dhodraj Sundaram
DhodrajSundaram Commented il y a un an

We’re okay with the $99 plan, so cancel the request of $49 plan. And please do resubscribe the API ASAP.

Hi Dhodraj,

We never block our plans when the quota is exceeded. In your case, the likely reason is the same issue that occurred before: due to some glitch with RapidAPI, you ended up being subscribed to both the PRO and ULTRA plans simultaneously. On May 24th, 2023, you were charged for the ULTRA plan, and on May 31st, the payment for the PRO plan was requested. Currently, the status of this payment is displayed as “Pending”. Additionally, your account doesn’t appear in the list of paid users for some reason. I have already sent three support requests to RapidAPI, but I haven’t received a response. Obviously, the problem persists. I would advise you to change your account. I apologize, but there is nothing we can do from our side.

Best regards,
TrueWay Team

ディスカッションに参加しましょう-以下にコメントを追加してください:

ログイン/サインアップして新しいコメントを投稿