100%

Health Check

100%

모든 토론으로 돌아가기

RIP Blackbox

Rapid account: Rlevetspam
rlevetspam
2 years ago

Blackbox was a great free service, but now the 1 request / second max is really restricting. I appreciate you kept the v1 requests free though.

Requiring a token for v1 requests BASIC/free plans is also annoying.

It’s always sad to see a previously free project made to be easy to use turn into a financial thing that’s annoying to implement and heavily limited

Also fuck rapidapi.com for leaking my email address lol, good thing I entered my spam one

Rapid account: C Munroe
CMunroe Commented a year ago

@manibadhel, I’m very glad you enjoy it and I am glad it is benefiting you.

@rlevetspam, You are most welcome. I don’t intend to take the direct link away. I do not know if rapidapi forebodes the linking to the api directly, and I haven’t taken the time to verify. I suspect they do not appreciate it, and I am not trying to make waves.

Rapid account: Rlevetspam
rlevetspam Commented a year ago

Thanks @CMunroe for keeping the legacy v1 API alive and without limits 😃

The non rapidapi.com link seems to be hidden from this API page though, and the only mention of it is here. Is it done on purpose or a limitation of rapidapi (which forbids you from posting this link publicly?)

Rapid account: Manibadhel
manibadhel Commented a year ago

I love to use v1, and using if from the long time for my server security. And it really improve the security of our services

CMunroe Commented a year ago

@kengra,

V1 is cached for 7 days, and only gives you a (Y,E,N) for a response.

V2 is cached for 1 day, and gives you a list of detections we have found.

Rapid account: Kengra
kengra Commented a year ago

So what different between v1 and v2, any limit sir, v1 still get update IP/proxy like v2 same time?

CMunroe Commented 2 years ago

v1 requests are still entirely free. We have no limits and no token auth on the original api endpoint. I posted the link below if you need it.

https://blackbox.ipinfo.app/lookup/{ip}

아래에 의견을 추가하고 토론에 참여하세요.

새 댓글을 게시하려면 로그인 / 가입