9.8 / 10

지연 시간

196ms

서비스 수준

100%

Health Check

100%

모든 토론으로 돌아가기

Feel free to contact us for any questions!

Rapid account: Next API
NextAPI
3 months ago

Happy to provide any help!

Rapid account: Next API
NextAPI Commented 2 months ago

Hey Michael,

We sent you a detailed response with a screenshot to your email (please do check that), but a small TLDR explaining your situation:

After looking at your subscription, We saw that you’ve used up all your credits. Basically we charge based on the OpenAI Credits you use, and with your current subscription you get $15 of OpenAI Credits a month. You can verify how much credits you have used by looking at a request you made where you can see the “usage” object which contains “prompt_tokens” and “completion_tokens” (which is charged same as OpenAI depending on what model you are using.).

We follow the same pricing as OpenAI, so the extra cheaper credits we give get used by their pricing, you can check their pricing at Pricing. The requests are flexible, so depending on how much of your credits you have used until you have used all your credits you can continue making requests.

This allows for you to fairly use all your credits, for example with this credit system if you make a short “Hello” prompt you wouldn’t be charged the same as someone who asked GPT-4 to write a 10 page article, therefore you are able to use your credits to maximum benefit of whatever you’re using our API for, which we know is a real trouble for a lot of people and we are happy to provide a solution with our API.

If you have anything else please don’t hesitate to continue our conversation (you can reply to our email).

Hope that clears it up for you,
NextAPI Team

Rapid account: Byte My Pawn
ByteMyPawn Commented 2 months ago

Hi there,

I would like to know, how does this cunts work, I am subscribed for 15000 requests / month, but with my 1300 I am out of limit. Thank you very much. I am logged with my account from GitHub ByteMyPawn. email michael.mikolaj@gmail.com

Best regards,
Michal Mikolaj

아래에 의견을 추가하고 토론에 참여하세요.

새 댓글을 게시하려면 로그인 / 가입