100%

Health Check

100%

모든 토론으로 돌아가기

next_cursor parameter

Rapid account: Hanadmuqaddar
hanadmuqaddar
3 mesi fa

In parameter, there is no option for next cursor, so how can we send that parameter? In playground that option is not available.

Rapid account: Sonjik
Sonjik Commented 3 mesi fa

You should use min_time value from response and provide it as the offset query parameter, for example: /v1/user/93441120747028480/followers?offset=1701190520.

I was trying min_time in offset parameter to get the pagination records. It was working but after reaching 15 to 20 requests it’s giving me the empty results.
We don’t control this and can’t fix this 😦

And also please tell me about the following endpoint as well
It endpoint return list of users which target user follow.

And also can you tell me that how many followers your api can return for one single influencer in total? For example if an influencer has 1Million followers, how many influencers i can get?
The maximum amount is ~5000

hanadmuqaddar Commented 3 mesi fa

And also can you tell me that how many followers your api can return for one single influencer in total? For example if an influencer has 1Million followers, how many influencers i can get?

hanadmuqaddar Commented 3 mesi fa

Endpoint name is /v1/user/93441120747028480/followers for getting the followers. And also please tell me about the following endpoint as well. And one more thing is that this api gives me empty results after 2k followers. I was trying min_time in offset parameter to get the pagination records. It was working but after reaching 15 to 20 requests it’s giving me the empty results.

Rapid account: Sonjik
Sonjik Commented 3 mesi fa

Hey 😃

Could you please give endpoint name? Because different endpoints have a different pagination parameters.

아래에 의견을 추가하고 토론에 참여하세요.

새 댓글을 게시하려면 로그인 / 가입