9.9 / 10

지연 시간

288ms

서비스 수준

100%

Health Check

N/A

모든 토론으로 돌아가기

They don't want us to open new discussions but the API sends weird responses. 0% accurate. - AVOID!

Rapid account: Flights 2023
flights2023
a year ago

They are providing 0% accuracy. Don’t pay the suscription without testing the data. Maybe they will fix someday, but for now is totally useless.

Rapid account: Aerodatabox
aerodatabox Commented a year ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and I am sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations. It is unfortunate, that you never attempted reaching out to us before: sometimes solutions can be found.

Unfortunately, I noticed that your review contains false statements, as well as its very tone seems to be assuming certain intentions of ours, which you’re allegedly bringing to light. Although we respect feedback of our customers, we also have to respect the efforts of the enthusiasts that are/were maintaining this API. That is why elaboration is required.

Foremost, apologies for the late response. We never received a notification about your post and learned about it during a random check. That’s precisely why we ask not to open discussions if you’re seeking our reaction: notifications don’t arrive due to technical issue within RapidAPI platform. That’s not what we want or can influence on, but rather a caring advise, as otherwise you might wait for weeks before we even notice the message! We clearly communicated it here.

Secondly, it is not uncommon that customers come to us with false expectations, seemingly inspired by similar products. That’s not uncommon for some of them to expect enterprise-level data quality and 24/7 support for a price of a cup of coffee.

We kindly remind them that our API is a niche product. It’s driven by a tiny team of people during their spare time while busy with other job and family duties. Our API provides a best-effort, yet extremely cheap alternative to those who can’t afford hefty charges imposed by market-leading data companies. In exchange we may provide less in terms of data coverage, precision or service stability, and we openly communicate that. There are excessive clarifications about limitations posted literally everywhere in our documentation and on our web-site: we don’t over-sell or over-promise, like many other companies out there. Even our terms of use specifically advise against using our API for projects with critical operational demands.

So, our coverage might be not perfect, but it is definitely not 0% either, as you kindly suggested. This is proven by many satisfied developers and the fact that it is the first time in almost 4 years of operation we receive such feedback.

Everyone is, indeed, encouraged to test our API first and carefully assess its fitness for their specific needs. Our API is not for everyone. For that, we provide a limited testing plan. Other paid plans are also times cheaper than average on the market.

If your project nevertheless has critical demands to coverage and accuracy, we honestly advise turning to other API providers. Many of them will charge you hundrends or thousands of dollars per month for the same amount of data, of course, but that’s a reality of this industry.

I hope I informed you well, and I wish you all the best with finding the product that will satisfy your accuracy and pricing expectation!

Best,
AeroDataBox

아래에 의견을 추가하고 토론에 참여하세요.

새 댓글을 게시하려면 로그인 / 가입