Health Check

100%

모든 토론으로 돌아가기

/propertyExtendedSearch isPendingUnderContract flag

Rapid account: Afero
afero
15 दिन पहले

Hi,

I’ve been testing the isPendingUnderContract parameter for the /propertyExtendedSearch endpoint.

1. Is there a way to get only the listings that are pending, contingent, or under contract? Setting the isPendingUnderContract flag returns these listings, but it also includes other listings that do not fall into these categories.

2. Additionally, is it expected that the contingentListingType field in the output would be populated for listings affected by the isPendingUnderContract flag?

I compared the counts of listings returned with and without the isPendingUnderContract flag. For example, with the flag set, I received 150 listings. Without the flag, I received 100 listings. Then, I counted how many of the listings had a value in the contingentListingType field. Out of the 150 listings returned with the flag set, only 30 had a value in the contingentListingType field, whereas I was expecting 50. This discrepancy suggests that not all listings marked as pending, contingent, or under contract are being correctly identified by the contingentListingType field.

Thanks!

아래에 의견을 추가하고 토론에 참여하세요.

새 댓글을 게시하려면 로그인 / 가입