100%

Health Check

100%

모든 토론으로 돌아가기

Review Ordering

Rapid account: Reddlegroup
reddlegroup
vor einem Monat

What is the ordering of reviews? Would it be possible to get them ordered by date/time?

Rapid account: Letscrape 6 B R Ba 3 Qgu O 5
letscrape-6bRBa3QguO5 Commented vor einem Monat

Yes, you can still use v2=true with the Search endpoint on V2 to get the filters as on V1.

Glad you find the API useful 😃

reddlegroup Commented vor einem Monat

I see - thanks for your fast response!
The cursor I missed, since currently I was still using v1 API. I would need the filters, cf https://rapidapi.com/letscrape-6bRBa3QguO5/api/real-time-product-search/discussions/108095 also in v2. Do you plan to have them in v2 as well?

Thanks for your great API 😃

Rapid account: Letscrape 6 B R Ba 3 Qgu O 5
letscrape-6bRBa3QguO5 Commented vor einem Monat

Hi there,

Thank you for your questions.

Baically, the API gets its data in real-time from Google Shopping, the reviews endpoint specfically takes the data from: https://www.google.com/shopping/product/13867141147044777971/reviews. I don’t see an option to change the default sort order on that page, and that being, from what I understand “relevancy” based - I guess a main factor there is recency, along with quality, and ones that are generally good as representative reviews.

Regarding “offset”: the reviews endpoint has a cursor based pagination mechanism. The cursor from the current response is passed into the next request to get the next page (e.g. cursor=EnoKeAp2MCwwLjkyMzQ4NDMyNTQwODkzNTU1LCJhOjAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDNiODQiLCJhOjExMDM0MjExNjk1NTAxMTI2ODI5IiwxLCIxMTAzNDIxMTY5NTUwMTEyNjgyOSIsIjg5NDc2Mjk1MjcyMzY3NDQ1ODcxX0NQIg).

I hope it clarifies things.

Thank you,
Adam @ OpenWeb Ninja

reddlegroup Commented vor einem Monat

Could you please also verify that the offset argument works for pagination as expected?

아래에 의견을 추가하고 토론에 참여하세요.

새 댓글을 게시하려면 로그인 / 가입