100%

Health Check

100%

모든 토론으로 돌아가기

getRegions within multiple selected countries

Rapid account: Meetamed
meetamed
2 месяца назад

Hi , I’ve encountered a limitation in the current API, which only permits selection of one country at a time for retrieving regions. However, for our feature, users need the ability to select multiple countries and fetch their respective regions. I have two questions:

Is there an API available that supports fetching regions based on multiple country IDs, and similarly, fetching cities based on multiple country IDs and region IDs?

Is there a method to augment the response with additional details? For instance, when obtaining regions for a selected country, can we include the country code in the response for easier reference? .Thank you

Rapid account: Wirefreethought
wirefreethought Commented 20 дней назад

Hi sorry for the late reply. I didn’t receive a notification for your question and just seeing it now.

Is there an API available that supports fetching regions based on multiple country IDs, and similarly, fetching cities based on multiple country IDs and region IDs?

The short answer is not currently. However, it IS possible to fetch cities/places for specific country IDs.

Is there a method to augment the response with additional details? For instance, when obtaining regions for a selected country, can we include the country code in the response for easier reference? .Thank you

Not in the REST API. However, you DO have this flexibilty in the GraphQL variant. See https://rapidapi.com/wirefreethought/api/geodb-cities-graphql

아래에 의견을 추가하고 토론에 참여하세요.

새 댓글을 게시하려면 로그인 / 가입