100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Fetch list of episodes by podcast_id

Rapid account: Sebastian Ger S
SebastianGerS
5 years ago

To day it only seams possible to get the first 10 episodes belonging to an podcast (by fetching a specific podcast) or use the ocid param to only search for episodes within a specific podcast.

But it seams to me that you canโ€™t get a list of all the episodes at this time, maybe it would be possible to add a new route for getting episodes by podcast id?

Or perhaps a simpler solution is to allow for using the wildcard operator to search for all the episodes it would yield the same results combined with ocid

SebastianGerS Commented 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply!
Yea I realised that later, I should have red the docs more carefully.
For my needs itโ€™s Iโ€™m going to go with the search route to get the episodes thought, I donโ€™t want to re-fetch the podcast every time I want the next page of episodes belonging to it.

Rapid account: Listennotes
listennotes Commented 5 years ago

We support pagination via the next_episode_pub_date parameter for /api/v1/podcasts/<id>. In this way, you can get all episodes of a podcast.

Please read the documentation: https://rapidapi.com/listennotes/api/listennotes?endpoint=5a25a618e4b07e6c1dd219e3

SebastianGerS Commented 5 years ago

Nevermind I realized thatโ€™s itโ€™s possible to just use the podcast title as the search term that should always match all the episodes

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments