100%

Health Check

N/A

Terug naar alle discussies

Sold Data - sold date

Rapid account: Listingsmagic
listingsmagic
2 years ago

I posted this in the other outdated API section. I guess I should be using this one. I do not see an actual sold date for the listings in the sold data responses. Here’s an example listing. It shows a Sold Date of September 7th 2016 however that information doesn’t appear to be available in the API response.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/256-E-43rd-St_Brooklyn_NY_11203_M35236-53234

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 2 years ago

Hello,

You may check the listing page on the official site. It can sort by sold date, can’t it? But there is also no sold date returned in the result. If the site returns sold date in the result, the required data will be available via our endpoint.

Regards.

Rapid account: Dso
dso Commented 2 years ago

I understand I can retrieve this from the details endpoint request. But my question is more about how you can set the sort on the request to sold_date but you can’t see the sold_date returned in the data. It seems like an oversight that the very field I am sorting on is not included in the response.

Is there anyway this can be added in the response?

Hello,

The mentioned link is detailed page so you should try …/properties/v2/detail endpoint instead.

Regards.

listingsmagic Commented 2 years ago

Just checking back in on this? Thanks

listingsmagic Commented 2 years ago

I used properties/v2/list-sold

Hello,

Which endpoint did you use to get the response data?

Regards.

Doe mee aan de discussie - voeg hieronder een opmerking toe