100%

Health Check

100%

Terug naar alle discussies

Equation translation problem

Rapid account: Avinash 09 Botify
avinash09botify
4 months ago

I don’t want to translate equation. Below I have mention pythagoras theorem.

EXAMPLE :-

The Pythagorean Theorem is one of the fundamental theorems in mathematics that relates to right triangles. It states that in a right triangle, the square of the length of the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) is equal to the sum of the squares of the lengths of the other two sides. This theorem is named after the ancient Greek mathematician Pythagoras, who is credited with its discovery.

Step-by-step instructional answer:

1. Understand the theorem: The Pythagorean Theorem can be stated as follows:
    In a right triangle, the square of the length of the hypotenuse © is equal to the sum of the squares of the lengths of the other two sides (a and b). Mathematically, it can be expressed as:

c2=a2+b2c^2 = a^2 + b^2

This theorem holds true for every right triangle.

2. Identify the sides: In a right triangle, there are three sides - the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) and the two legs (the sides that form the right angle).

3. Determine which sides are given: To solve a problem using the Pythagorean theorem, you need to know the lengths of two sides of a right triangle and find the length of the third side.

4. Substitute the values: Once you have identified the sides and their lengths, substitute the values into the Pythagorean theorem equation:

c2=a2+b2c^2 = a^2 + b^2

Replace ‘c’ with the length of the hypotenuse and ‘a’ and ‘b’ with the lengths of the other two sides.

5. Solve for the unknown side: Rearrange the equation to solve for the unknown side. Take the square root of both sides to isolate ‘c’:

c=a2+b2c = \sqrt{a^2 + b^2}

6. Calculate the value: Plug in the known side lengths and evaluate the equation to find the length of the unknown side.

7. Verify the solution: To verify that you have correctly applied the Pythagorean theorem, substitute the calculated value into the equation and check if both sides are equal.

8. Apply the theorem to real-world problems: The Pythagorean theorem has numerous practical applications in various fields such as architecture, engineering, and physics. It can be used to calculate distances, determine unknown side lengths, or find the diagonal of a rectangle or square.

Rapid account: Haizibinbin Owynt Kc 0 A 48
haizibinbin-owyntKc0a48 Commented 4 months ago

You can try wrapping the content you don’t want to translate with the notranslate tag, like this: <notranslate class=“notranslate”>c = a + b</notranslate>;
Or you can send me the translation content you submitted and I will take a look.

Doe mee aan de discussie - voeg hieronder een opmerking toe