Terug naar alle discussies

forecast key from the forecast endpoint is missing

Rapid account: Aayevtushenko
aayevtushenko
a year ago

It seems the endpoint is not returning a forecast endpoint with the 5 days

Rapid account: Joeykyber
joeykyber Commented a year ago

Actually I have another web-app (just a personal project) that scrapes forecast data for just USA resorts and the site I was scraping from completely changed into something else, so that API and data set would actually be super helpful for getting the app back up and working! I might also find a way to integrate the NWS API and the data set into this API in the future, but I donโ€™t have any plans for that atm.

Rapid account: Aayevtushenko
aayevtushenko Commented a year ago

Awesome! Iโ€™ve been using the https://www.weather.gov/documentation/services-web-api API for creating reports further out into the future. This may be a good compliment to the data you are scraping from the site. I have the USA mountains associated with their gov grids (necessary for pulling a snow report) in a dimension table if you are interested in using this data set.

Rapid account: Joeykyber
joeykyber Commented a year ago

Thanks for letting me know. Everything should be working now. The web scraper Iโ€™m using (Puppeteer.js) had an update that required some configuration changes, and the page Iโ€™m scraping changed some of their html.

Doe mee aan de discussie - voeg hieronder een opmerking toe