100%

Health Check

N/A

Terug naar alle discussies

Can't get the standard image link

Rapid account: Tranchungwork
tranchungwork
hace un año

The API gets the incorrect image link on the page https://langmaster.edu.vn/review-dai-hoc-king-doanh-va-cong-nghe-ha-noi-tu-a-den-z . For example, the image link is https://langmaster.edu.vn/review-dai-hoc-king-doanh-va-cong-nghe-ha-noi-tu-a-den-z/storage/images/ 2022/05/30/review-dai-hoc-king-doanh-va-cong-nghe-ha-noi-mau-trang-800x500.webp instead of https://langmaster.edu.vn/storage/images/2022 /05/30/review-daily-hoc-business-va-cong-hear-ha-noi-mau-trang-800x500.webp. Can you fix this error?

Rapid account: Byblikpeper
byblikpeper Commented hace 5 meses

tranchungwork, I cam provide you with more efficient scraper, byblikpeper@gmail.com - drop me a message

Rapid account: Emersonrolland 732
emersonrolland732 Commented hace 6 meses

HOW TO RECOVER MONEY LOST TO FAKE INVESTMENTS- CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS.

Most of the significant number of cryptocurrency investors who participate in Bitcoin investments ultimately become victims of fraud. I invested $104,000 worth of cryptocurrencies after using up all of my savings. I was ultimately duped and lost every penny to the fraudulent enterprise. Although I was incredibly uncomfortable, I was fortunate to find CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS, a reputable and trustworthy bitcoin hacker group. I got in touch with the expert right away through Email (Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com) and gave him all the information he needed. In just 72 hours, CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS was able to get back $96,300 of my money that I had lost. Despite the fact that not all of my money was returned, I remained satisfied. I wholeheartedly endorse CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS to any victim in search of a reputable hacker to recover your lost investments and have your funds recovered back.
WHATSAPP; +1 205 3361020.

Website; Www.captainwebgenesis.com

Most of the significant number of cryptocurrency investors who participate in Bitcoin investments ultimately become victims of fraud. I invested $104,000 worth of cryptocurrencies after using up all of my savings. I was ultimately duped and lost every penny to the fraudulent enterprise. Although I was incredibly uncomfortable, I was fortunate to find CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS, a reputable and trustworthy bitcoin hacker group. I got in touch with the expert right away through Email (Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com) and gave him all the information he needed. In just 72 hours, CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS was able to get back $96,300 of my money that I had lost. Despite the fact that not all of my money was returned, I remained satisfied. I wholeheartedly endorse CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS to any victim in search of a reputable hacker to recover your lost investments and have your funds recovered back.

Rapid account: Dahmerlucas 79
dahmerlucas79 Commented hace 8 meses

Most Competent and Reliable Crypto Recovery Expert; Captain WebGenesis.

Ever been a scam victim and after being swindled you are left in Dilemma of what will be the next step to take. I had lost a considerable sum of money to a Fake online investment scheme, Early last month I had invested A sum of $394,520 worth of Crypto and losing my funds was the last thing in my mind as I made that investment. Special thanks to this Cyber lord Captain WebGenesis who came through my aid and was able to recover my lost Crypto. His services are highly professional. Submit your case to Captain WebGenesis through;
Mail ( Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com) and have your Crypto Recovered Back.
WhatsApp +1 (447) 442-0456.
Web; Www.Captainwebgenesis.com

Rapid account: Dahmerlucas 79
dahmerlucas79 Commented hace 8 meses

Most Competent and Reliable Crypto Recovery Expert; Captain WebGenesis.

Ever been a scam victim and after being swindled you are left in Dilemma of what will be the next step to take. I had lost a considerable sum of money to a Fake online investment scheme, Early last month I had invested A sum of $394,520 worth of Crypto and losing my funds was the last thing in my mind as I made that investment. Special thanks to this Cyber lord Captain WebGenesis who came through my aid and was able to recover my lost Crypto. His services are highly professional. Submit your case to Captain WebGenesis through;
Mail ( Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com) and have your Crypto Recovered Back.
WhatsApp +1 (447) 442-0456.
Web; Www.Captainwebgenesis.com

Rapid account: Lexper
lexper Commented hace un año

Hello

The URL you provided gives a 404. We are unable to reach it.

Regards,

Doe mee aan de discussie - voeg hieronder een opmerking toe