Health Check

N/A

Terug naar alle discussies

How do you count those approaches?

Rapid account: Mkajnar
mkajnar
a year ago

Hello,

I have received approximately 500 emails from your api, that I have accessed and you have counted 23,537 API Calls. This seems like a lot of nonsense to me. What are you counting in all this? I use the email to access the site, I get an email with a code in it, I read that. So what did you get 23,537 API calls from??? This is seriously miscalculated and Iโ€™m not going to pay for it. Try to give me some advice on how to use this in a simple way to minimize those API calls. Thank you! With regards Milan Kajnar

Rapid account: Mkajnar
mkajnar Commented a year ago

Hello. Thank you for your prompt reply. Please send me a personal contact (phone or messenger) at mkajnar@mikesoft.cz - I need more information on the proper use of your code. Thank you very much.

Rapid account: Mrsonj
mrsonj Commented a year ago

Hi, I have read and understand your problem is that this is a mistake. The number of api calls is a function of RapidAPI, we are also just members here. I canโ€™t interfere with anything. Your problem I think you should contact RapidAPI, they will give you a solution. They will have a way so that you will not be charged in this case. Thank you

Doe mee aan de discussie - voeg hieronder een opmerking toe