98%

Health Check

N/A

Terug naar alle discussies

Summarize returns invalid_request

Rapid account: Asiufasf 7
asiufasf7
לפני 8 שנים

curl --get --include 'https://textapis.p.mashape.com/summarize/?keywords=false&ratio=0.2&text=In+the+past%2C+I%E2%80%99ve+dabbled+in+publishing+on+Medium+and+saw+interesting+results%2C+but+never+went+all-in+because+I+couldn%E2%80%99t+customize+the+site+fully+(in+particular%2C+not+having+a+%E2%80%98brand%E2%80%99+for+the+blog+was+a+sticking+point)%2C+or+have+my+own+custom+domain.++When+Medium+launched%2C+I+cried+wolf+that+people+should+own+their+own+content+and+platform%2C+but+I%E2%80%99m+now+convinced+that+the+service+is+worth+embracing+because+the+way+it+works+as+a+platform+and+social+network+ultimately+means+your+work+gets+in+front+of+more+people.++Running+a+blog+is+a+time+investment+%E2%80%94+not+only+into+the+design+itself%2C+but+the+hosting%2C+distribution+and+the+part+where+you+actually+write.+Medium+is+helping+in+every+area%2C+by+removing+all+that+friction+between+you+and+actually+saying+something.++Publishing+on+Medium+almost+guarantees+your+work+will+get+seen%3B+the+distribution+and+network+effect+there+is+powerful.+It+brings+smart%2C+interested+readers+to+your+blog+who+actually+engage+with+you%2C+because+the+engagement+tools+work+so+well.++People+stick+around+and+engage+because+it%E2%80%99s+easier+to+get+content+to+them+on+an+ongoing+basis%2C+and+even+easier+for+them+to+comment+or+share+it+in+a+meaningful+way+with+their+network.+They+can+highlight+their+favorite+part+for+sharing%2C+give+context+in+inline+comments+or+respond+with+their+own+quick+thoughts+at+the+bottom.++On+Medium%2C+people+actually+come+back+because+they%E2%80%99re+able+to+follow+you+without+needing+to+sign+up+for+a+newsletter+or+RSS+feed.+Instead%2C+stories+are+pushed+to+followers+using+%E2%80%94+*gasp*+%E2%80%94+something+far+more+modern%3A+push+notifications.++For+years+the+only+way+to+push+content+out+to+followers+or+to+reach+new+eyeballs+was+to+share+it+via+social+media%2C+RSS+feed+or+slathering+it+on+link+sharing+sites.++Fast+forward+to+2015+and+Medium%E2%80%99s+powerful+network+effect+makes+it+easy+to+tell+everyone+you+know+what%E2%80%99s+worth+reading+by+pressing+a+single+heart-shaped+button.+It+lets+everyone+that+follows+them+know+that+it+was+worth+reading%2C+and+even+reaches+them+directly+on+mobile.&word_count=30' \ -H 'X-Mashape-Key: kwwlG00hPnmsh8jNBBY5WQ2iTcoJp1IdTd9jsnC8hsCaUMJKYJ' \ -H 'Accept: application/json'

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Connection: keep-alive
Content-Length: 28
Content-Type: application/json
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 13:37:30 GMT
Server: Mashape/5.0.6
X-Ratelimit-Requests-Limit: 400
X-Ratelimit-Requests-Remaining: 393

{
"error": "invalid_request"
}

Rapid account: Textapi
textapi Commented לפני 8 שנים

I pushed a fix you should be able to make that request now.

One thing to note is that word_count limits the summary to a number of words, and ratio specifies what fraction of sentences in the original text should be returned as output so you may want to use one other.

Doe mee aan de discussie - voeg hieronder een opmerking toe