100%

Health Check

N/A

Terug naar alle discussies

Pre-sale question

Rapid account: Bettinghits
bettinghits
3 years ago

This may sound like a noob question but please bear with me. I am interested in live scores and odds for soccer, NBA, MLB, NFL, and maybe NHL. So that’s 5 sports. what subscription should I get? because it seems like for example soccer alone on a given weekend has 300+ games worldwide. And getting live scores would consume thousands upon thousands of API calls. So I don’t understand your pricing structure? it would cost thousands of $$ just to do one sport. I can’t even imagine the cost of doing 5 sports. So before I hire a coder to start working on this maybe you can explain to me how this works because from my thinking it is not viable at all. Or are my interpretations wrong? thanks

Rapid account: Therundown
therundown Commented 3 years ago

Hi bettinghits,

Thank you for reaching out.

Our API is setup in such a way that you only need to make a request per-sport per 24-hour window (events by sport by date endpoint), or, alternatively, you can request updates using the delta endpoint that will return updates for all sports and alternatively can be filtered by sport as well.

Please refer to our documentation for more details.

Because of this, depending on your needs, our off the shelf pricing should be suitable. However, if you require more frequent update or would like a custom plan please be sure to reach out to us directly at contact@therundown.io and we will put something together for you.

Best,
TheRundown Team

Doe mee aan de discussie - voeg hieronder een opmerking toe