100%

Health Check

N/A

Terug naar alle discussies

Very Confused about billing

Rapid account: Flnvaz
flnvaz
6 years ago

So I have been paying you guys for my Twin Words API access which appears to be $19.99 a month. For some odd reason I also seem to be paying Twin Words Directly for their Agency at $114.99 a month. My question is do I need both and which is which? I did not set all this up myself so now I am a little clueless as to which one does what for us. ALl I need/want is for my software BCAP to be able to pull suggested keywords based off of calls my software makes to the API. What’s really amazing to me is that despite the fact that I am paying both Mashape for this service as well as Twin Words for their best service I still continue to run into limitations. My software will get some keywords, a lame amount of relevant keywords in my opinion and than it will hit a 60 second hold where the API wants to make us rest in between queries but my software uses permutations for each keyword phrase so a 3 word phrase contains 9 queries total. At the current rest rate my software would be here all day and considering only want the keywords without any additional data like volume or depth I feel this should not take so long. I also do not know if I need both subscriptions and if so why are there two? Thank you

Rapid account: Twinword
twinword Commented 6 years ago

Due to privacy and security issues, account specific details and requests must be done via the email registered on the account. It is the only way for us to authenticate as Mashape does not show us any information about subscribers in this chat forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We’ll email you soon.

Sincerely,

Team Twinword

flnvaz Commented 6 years ago

Okay I sent an email instead of this message center… More confusion honestly. Two places to pay for the same business, a chat forum that requires you to than send an email… All of this seems very cumbersome for a simple SAAS service, or at least it should be simple. Thank you for your help

No problem. Please email help@twinword.com for account specific questions. We’ll look into your account and issue refunds accordingly. Thanks!

flnvaz Commented 6 years ago

If that is the case than I made some seriously expensive mistakes as I never needed the UI web tool. My only goal was to use the API which apparently is managed by Mashape. I thought I needed both for some reason however I until today for testing reasons trying to figure all this out never use the UI I was paying over $100 a month for. Is there any chance of a partial refund for any months?

Thank you

Hi flnvaz,

Sorry about the confusion. Let me see if I can help clarify a few things.

First, the Keyword Suggestion API and the web app Twinword Ideas are completely separate. The results you get from the Keyword Suggestion API is not completely the same as the results you will get with our Twinword Ideas tool. For example, there are no parameters to control the location or language. This is because the web platform combines this API along with other APIs (not publicly listed) to provide the full featured results there. We hope to enhance this API as we move forward and will roll out more options in the future as they become publicly available.

Now, to answer your question:

• If you are using the Keyword Suggestion API (on Mashape/Rapid API), then you don’t need both; all you need is the Mashape subscription.
  • If you are using the web app Twinword Ideas (www.twinword.com/ideas), then likewise, you don’t need both; all you need is the plan there.
  • If you are using both the Keyword Suggestion API and the web app Twinword Ideas, then only in this case you’ll need both.

Please EMAIL us at help@twinword.com and clarify exactly which service you are needing (API or web app). We can then see what unused portion we can REFUND back to you. =)

As for any noticeable limitations, please note that the APIs listed here on Mashape/RapidAPI work off of shared resources. Delays may be due to resource limitations. If you are looking for dedicated environments with up-time guarantee, an enterprise contract is needed.

I hope that was helpful and apologize again for the confusion. Do email us at help@twinword.com to see about any possible refunds for your unused portions or if you have more questions.

Thank you,

Team Twinword

Doe mee aan de discussie - voeg hieronder een opmerking toe