Health Check

N/A

Terug naar alle discussies

New API Key?

Rapid account: Haenlesn
haenlesn
3 года назад

Hi there,
I got a little problem. Google has taken my app down yesterday (for quite ridiculous reasons, but let’s put that aside…). So I have currently 5000 Installs on Users Phones, and the API key is hardcoded in the app (in a secure way, but nevertheless they can still do API calls with that app). I can not push any updates because the app is completely removed from the playstore. Of course, google already stopped delivering ads on admob, meaning I don’t get any money for that app. Since 5000 Users already do a lot of API calls, I will definetly exceed the 30k Limit.

I already unsubscribed from UnogsNG Api and resubscribed, hoping I will get a new API key (because I will submit a new app), but unfortunately the API key stays the same.
Is my only option to make a new RapidAPI account or can I somehow change my API key?

Best regards,
Simon

haenlesn Commented 3 года назад

Oh damn google was so fast in reviewing, the new app (with the new API key) is already online 😄
Please unblock 😃

You can unblock me again, the other key was deleted 😃

Thank you!
The Support already helped me and told me how to generate a new key.

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 3 года назад

ok, your account is now blocked…

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 3 года назад

Hey Simon,

please open a ticket with support@rapidapi.com as I do not control the keys… in the meantime… I can disable your account, so your app no longer can hit the API.

-Admin

Doe mee aan de discussie - voeg hieronder een opmerking toe