100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

How you can use our API?

Rapid account: Maungmaungyoker Mmy
maungmaungyoker.mmy
hace 2 años

In order to you use our api, for the first you may try with Basic Plan which is free for the specific private users only.
We will have three or more different kinds of endpoints that you would see in the api tab.
Which are

2D, 3D Calendar Daily Database EndPoints /api/v1/calendar

In this endpoints you will retrieve the data which for daily updated result of Thai-Myanmar 2D, 3D results as well as TaiWan 2D Lottery Data.

2D, 3D Calendar Daily Database EndPoints /api/v1/beta-calendar (Beta Version)

You can retrieve all the histories of 2D data since 2019 until now.

For the Finished results of daily 2D, 3D EndPoints /api/v1/results

You can retrieve the data that would be get the result of current daily results which for 2D and 3D.

For the Currency Exchange Rate /api/v1/currency (Deprecated!)

I also provide you to retrieve the daily updated data of Myanmar Local Private Bank Currency Exchange Rate in time.

For the Realtime Live Result /api/v1/live

This endpoint will help you out to retrieve a realtime result alongside with Thai Stock Market data changes.

For the Holiday Result /api/v1/holiday

If you wanna know what’s the public holiday of Thai Stock Market, then you can integrate with this endpoint.

For the Holiday Result /api/v1/threed

This is the specific endpoint for to retrieve the last 3D results which meant it’s like 3d database history.

For the Holiday Result /api/v1/lottery

You can also retrieve the monthly Lottery results by using this endpoint.

All the data is taken from the official Thai Stock Market Place. If there is something change the data on the Official Site, this is not our responsibility but we will gonna to take an action to re-work with the API and we will let you know which you can re-subscribe or not.

All the entries data is take from: https://www.set.or.th/th/home

Rapid account: Samuelchost 006574
samuelchost006574 Commented hace 8 meses

Hello, i am getting trouble! I can’t fetch 2D history by axios (nodejs) with the parameters (page, limit). Only the same results return.Is anyone could explain me how to fetch with page, limit parameters. Also the example result is under maintainance! I am so suck.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments