100%

Health Check

N/A

Voltar para todas as discussões

Pokemon images

Rapid account: DAGA 86
DAGA86
3 years ago

Hi. Very good work so far! I understood that this information cames from the apk, so I have 2 questions:

1 - Why not include the image assets for each pokemon form? At least having the original PNG file name that is linked to each pokemon. We can get the images from the extracted APK content.

2 - I noticed a lot of forms are not here. For example, Pikachu has more than 20 different forms, but the API only has like 5. I searched the extracted APK master data json, and I can only find the same there, but when looking in the images, I can see them all. Can we maybe arrange a way to have them all in the API? and, btw, with the PNG file name for the asset.

Thanks a lot.

Rapid account: Dmmnychl 123
dmmnychl123 Commented 6 days ago

Thank you very much for all your work and this fix tiny fishing game, keep up the good work!

Rapid account: Colinjharding 1
colinjharding1 Commented 3 years ago

Hello, brand new to your API. I do not know how you went about acquiring your list; Is it possible there is a clothing dump somewhere for pokemon clothing and all the clothing just attached to clothing anchor points on the pokemon. It seems like the ones that you cannot evolve are the ones with clothing that goes beyond the head. Example pikachu has hats that can evolve but the ones that cant have a body element like the wrestler costume. (use this to refrence it if you need to https://pokemon.gameinfo.io/en/pokemon/25-pikachu) So they use the flower crown asset on anchor clothing points for tons of pokemon they tried it on. It may not be possible to get what pokemon have what clothing. It may be possible to find a pokemon clothing dump somewhere

Rapid account: Chewett
Chewett Commented 3 years ago

1 - Why not include the image assets for each pokemon form? At least having the original PNG file name that is linked to each pokemon. We can get the images from the extracted APK content.

I am not planning to distribute the assets because there are various copyright issues surrounding that. I suggest you looking at https://github.com/PokeMiners/pogo_assets if you want an easy way to obtain them.

However I am planning to link the asset names in a new API which is on my to do list.

2 - I noticed a lot of forms are not here. For example, Pikachu has more than 20 different forms, but the API only has like 5. I searched the extracted APK master data json, and I can only find the same there, but when looking in the images, I can see them all. Can we maybe arrange a way to have them all in the API? and, btw, with the PNG file name for the asset.

Pikachu actually only has a small number of forms in the game master data. I assume you refer to the costumes it has? These map onto the forms but for various (somewhat technical reasons) they are not documented in the master file.

I have been looking at a costume API but I haven’t been able to get a list from the game which means it will need to be a manually created API. Do you know of a list that I could work from?

Thanks
Chewett

Junte-se à discussão - adicione o comentário abaixo:

Efetue login / inscreva-se para postar novos comentários