Popularidade

9.8 / 10

Latência

419ms

Nível de serviço

100%

Voltar para todas as discussões

Wrong translated content

Can you check your translation services? Suddenly I’m getting constantly completely wrong results for both translate and batch_translate endpoints (see below):

{5 items
"ok":true
"text_lang":“it”
“translated_text”:“B UO che io o no”
“phonetics”:“buon·giór·no”
“dictionary”:[2 items
0:“Comp. di <i>buono</i> <sup>1</sup> e <i>giorno</i> •sec. XIV.“
1:””
]
}

This is suddenly what I’m getting if I try to translate “good day” (buongiorno) from Italian (it) to Chinese (zh).

armangokka commented il y a 2 mois

Oh god I accidently did this. Please sorry for god’s sake… I hope your users understand
Adding again, just a minute

luigipezzuto-E3BDjegjRYj commented il y a 2 mois

you seem to have switched off /batch_translate already now and not as announced as of June 10th. As you can appreciate we need time to change our front ends and cant not change it on the same day you announce it. Can you check and make sure /batch_translate is available until June 10th? This would allow for needed programming and testing on our side.

By the way, /batch_translate is being switched off at 10th JuNE. You mustn’t use it now. It’s deprecated

luigipezzuto-E3BDjegjRYj commented il y a 2 mois

Still strange, for /translate it seems to work correctly only if “fast” flag is set to true and for /batch_translate translations from IT to ZH still do not seem to work (examples again Buon Giorno or Buongiorno (Good Day)

Now check

Got it. Wait for a while

Junte-se à discussão - adicione o comentário abaixo:

Efetue login / inscreva-se para postar novos comentários
Avaliação: 4.7 - Votos: 236