88ms

Nível de serviço

100%

Health Check

N/A

Voltar para todas as discussões

Response was not proper.

Hi
When i am trying this api https://api.coingecko.com/api/v3/coins/bitcoin/ohlc?vs_currency=usd&days=365

I am getting only 96 data. This is the problem. The actual response should be there more than 96 data.
Can you please help me with the same?

Rapid account: Banyardian 4
banyardian4 Commented 13 days ago

It still seems very dishonorable to me to have fallen for some internet scammers who blocked me and took $13,500 BTC from me. I followed up by supplying the needed information right away, and they were able to track the transaction and return my money. I tried all of the ideas that seemed plausible, but nothing worked until I noticed a response from Space Spy Recovery that I had missed because their email appeared in my spam folder. For assistance, you may reach them via the following channels: WhatsApp: +1 (458) 313 9075; Telegram: @spacespy65; Skype: live: cid.2b75b0cf1ce9bf69; Email: soacespy@hackermail.com

Rapid account: Harrytechworld
harrytechworld Commented 23 days ago

BITCOIN RECOVERY IS VERY MUCH REAL, AM A LIVING TESTIMONY!!! 2024

I’m one of those few people who invested in the cryptocurrency market and was hoping to make enough profits after my retirement. Unfortunately, I had invested in a platform that was out to steal from me, I lost around $275,000 to this platform excluding the promised profits. I had lost every penny I invested into it including the money I had to borrow from friends. I thought it was all over until I came across a Cryptocurrency recovery expert, ETHICSREFINANCE SERVICE, who helped me recover my money from these fake investors. It took ETHICSREFINANCE 48 hours to recover my money and I was able to track down these people. I’m truly grateful for their service and I highly recommend them to anyone with the same problem.

Email Address: ethicsrefinance@gmail.com
TELEGRAM: @ethicsrefinance

Rapid account: Mariepaulina 141
mariepaulina141 Commented a month ago

TOP SERVICES FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY.

Hello, I’m Marie Paulina from Austria. Can you just picture how delighted you are to encounter the most talented hackers who can help you? Just last month, I lost all of my Bitcoin, but trust me, my hopes were revived when I met with Wizard Williams Recovery Services. I find it incomprehensible that they have to work relentlessly to get my $147,000 worth of Bitcoin. It only took them forty-eight hours to get it recovered.I am grateful to WIZARD WILLIAMS RECOVERY SERVICES for their exceptional efforts. Prior to their intervention, I had no idea that an effective digital currency recovery method actually existed. They offered me renewed optimism and assisted in turning my misery into a testimonial.
Make a request for help from them, and your grief will transform into excitement.

Email: wizardwilliams@mail.com
WhatsApp: +4,9,1,7,6,1,2,4,5,2,0,6,6.

Rapid account: Edmond 4898
edmond4898 Commented a month ago

SPYWEB CYBER SECURITY IS THE BEST CRYPTO RECOVERY COMPANY

I was very happy to come across their website on a pop-up on my phone when I saw a review of their work in the crypto recovery world.
I was conned of my hard-earned savings and lost thousands of dollars in crypto. I was very sad and depressed until I came across SpyWeb Cyber Security, they were able to help me with the recovery of my crypto funds. SPYWEB CYBER SECURITY IS A PROFESSIONAL CRYPTO RECOVERY COMPANY WITH 100 % SUCCESS IN DATA, CRYPTO AND FUNDS RECOVERY.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICE AND YOU CAN EASILY CONTACT SPYWEB VIA

(E-MAIL - SPYWEB@CYBERDUDE.COM)
(URL-https://spyweb3.wixsite.com/spywebcyber)
(WHATS APP- + 1 720 625 0393)

Rapid account: Edmond 4898
edmond4898 Commented a month ago

SPYWEB CYBER SECURITY IS THE BEST CRYPTO RECOVERY COMPANY

I was very happy to come across their website on a pop-up on my phone when I saw a review of their work in the crypto recovery world.
I was conned of my hard-earned savings and lost thousands of dollars in crypto. I was very sad and depressed until I came across SpyWeb Cyber Security, they were able to help me with the recovery of my crypto funds. SPYWEB CYBER SECURITY IS A PROFESSIONAL CRYPTO RECOVERY COMPANY WITH 100 % SUCCESS IN DATA, CRYPTO AND FUNDS RECOVERY.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICE AND YOU CAN EASILY CONTACT SPYWEB VIA

(E-MAIL - SPYWEB@CYBERDUDE.COM)
(URL-https://spyweb3.wixsite.com/spywebcyber)
(WHATS APP- + 1 720 625 0393)

Rapid account: Georgelucas 1681
georgelucas1681 Commented a month ago

HOW I RECOVERED MY LOST CRYPTOS FROM FAKE BROKER ONLINE. I had lost over $152,000 by someone I met online on a fake investment project. After the loss, I had a long research on how to recover the lost funds. I came across a lot of Testimonies about, GEO COORDINATES HACKER. I contacted them providing the necessary information and it took the experts about 27hours to locate and help recover my stolen money. To anyone looking for a Recovery firm to Recover your lost Crypto. You can contact GEO COORDINATES HACKER. I hope this helps as many out there who are victims and have lost to these fake online investment scammers. You can contact GEO COORDINATES HACKER. By using
Email: geovcoordinateshacker@proton.me
website; https://geovcoordinateshac.wixsite.com/geo-coordinates-hack

Rapid account: Mariekecalvin
mariekecalvin Commented a month ago

My name is Marieke, an expatriate living in Los Angeles, California, USA. Am so overwhelmed with gratitude to let the world know how Wizard Web recovery works. A great cryptocurrency recovery expert who changed my life for good. It all started when I lost my job and I was down financially. Investing in cryptocurrencies is a good idea, but when I first started, I made a mistake and invested in the wrong company, which took over $100,000 from me. It was a terrible time, and I needed help recovering my crypto funds as I wasn’t even able to provide for my two kids because I had invested wrongfully and had no job or any more savings. I saw a series of testimonies by people on how they were assisted by Wizard Web Recovery I honestly didn’t believe it, but after noticing that these testimonials are from different parts of the world, and being poor with lots of debts and family care for, I had no choice but to give them a shot. I consulted them for assistance, they ruled out their working terms, and we agreed and they commenced working. Please get in touch with Wizard Web Recovery if you have invested wrongfully with a fake crypto broker or investment website. I am writing this testimony to express my utmost gratitude and satisfaction with the exceptional services provided by Wizard Web Recovery. Their expertise and dedication resulted in helping me recover my investment capital after months of pleading with the cocky broker to let me have access to all I had sent, When it comes to recovering stolen Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it’s essential to enlist the help of an expert. In my case, I was lucky enough to find Wizard Web Recovery who knew the ins and outs of online scams and had a reputation for bringing lost funds back to their rightful owners. Seek the assistance of Wizard Web Recovery through email : wizard web recovery @ programmer.  net or visit  www(.)wizardwebrecovery(.)net / Telegram & signal: +1 (701) 581-4657

Rapid account: Mariekecalvin
mariekecalvin Commented a month ago

My name is Marieke, an expatriate living in Los Angeles, California, USA. Am so overwhelmed with gratitude to let the world know how Wizard Web recovery works. A great cryptocurrency recovery expert who changed my life for good. It all started when I lost my job and I was down financially. Investing in cryptocurrencies is a good idea, but when I first started, I made a mistake and invested in the wrong company, which took over $100,000 from me. It was a terrible time, and I needed help recovering my crypto funds as I wasn’t even able to provide for my two kids because I had invested wrongfully and had no job or any more savings. I saw a series of testimonies by people on how they were assisted by Wizard Web Recovery I honestly didn’t believe it, but after noticing that these testimonials are from different parts of the world, and being poor with lots of debts and family care for, I had no choice but to give them a shot. I consulted them for assistance, they ruled out their working terms, and we agreed and they commenced working. Please get in touch with Wizard Web Recovery if you have invested wrongfully with a fake crypto broker or investment website. I am writing this testimony to express my utmost gratitude and satisfaction with the exceptional services provided by Wizard Web Recovery. Their expertise and dedication resulted in helping me recover my investment capital after months of pleading with the cocky broker to let me have access to all I had sent, When it comes to recovering stolen Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it’s essential to enlist the help of an expert. In my case, I was lucky enough to find Wizard Web Recovery who knew the ins and outs of online scams and had a reputation for bringing lost funds back to their rightful owners. Seek the assistance of Wizard Web Recovery through email : wizard web recovery @ programmer.  net or visit  www(.)wizardwebrecovery(.)net / Telegram & signal: +1 (701) 581-4657

Rapid account: Egert 523
egert523 Commented a month ago

I’m pleased to bring to you the service of Firmwall Cyber Security Service, this notable crypto recovery company was able to help me recover my stolen crypto a few days ago after I fell victim to a crypto investment scam. Firmwall Cyber Security is a very professional and highly recommended crypto recovery service, I never thought it was possible to recover crypto assets until I encountered Firmwall. I highly recommend their services if you need to recover your crypto assets or stolen funds. You can reach them via the contact information below

(E-mail- Firmwallcyber@techie.com)
(URL-https://firmwallcyber.wixsite.com/firmwall)
(Whats App- + 1 937 542 0667)

Rapid account: Egert 523
egert523 Commented a month ago

I’m pleased to bring to you the service of Firmwall Cyber Security Service, this notable crypto recovery company was able to help me recover my stolen crypto a few days ago after I fell victim to a crypto investment scam. Firmwall Cyber Security is a very professional and highly recommended crypto recovery service, I never thought it was possible to recover crypto assets until I encountered Firmwall. I highly recommend their services if you need to recover your crypto assets or stolen funds. You can reach them via the contact information below

(E-mail- Firmwallcyber@techie.com)
(URL-https://firmwallcyber.wixsite.com/firmwall)
(Whats App- + 1 937 542 0667)

Junte-se à discussão - adicione o comentário abaixo:

Efetue login / inscreva-se para postar novos comentários