100%

Health Check

N/A

Voltar para todas as discussões

Incorrect header check

Rapid account: Steviemmusic
steviemmusic
4 years ago

Hi, so I used this yesterday no issues. Now I am suddenly getting the following:

“cURL Error #:Error while processing content unencoding: incorrect header check”.

Even with the code snippet from Rapid API. Any idea what is up with this?

steviemmusic Commented 4 years ago

Thank you so much, yes it worked! I’m still relatively new to using api’s. I had actually read about this on stack overflow, I’m so glad its working now. I’m more of a front-end type person and I was bit lost. I appreciate all of your help and time!

Rapid account: Googlecloud
googlecloud Commented 4 years ago

Hey Stevie, could you see if adding the header
"Accept-Encoding":"application/gzip"
and see if that fixes the issue?

steviemmusic Commented 4 years ago

Hi, I am on the pro plan, I paid this morning so I’m guessing it’s a new plan type rather than a legacy plan. I am using php curl since my project is to be in php website for school and last night it worked straight away, I tested it in the page I was building, but today I get header error for both the page I made, and also the page I created with just the code from Rapid API where I made no changes to the code from the rapid api code snippet.

Rapid account: Googlecloud
googlecloud Commented 4 years ago

Hey steviemusic, thanks for reaching out! The API is working for us through Shell. We recently made a change to the pricing plan though, which might be causing the issue? Could you check https://rapidapi.com/googlecloud/api/google-translate1/pricing and see if you are on the latest plan or if you are on a legacy plan?

Junte-se à discussão - adicione o comentário abaixo:

Efetue login / inscreva-se para postar novos comentários