100%

Health Check

N/A

Voltar para todas as discussões

Yamaha YZF models

Rapid account: Apiupcroadracinglife
apiupcroadracinglife
vor einem Jahr

Hi. I have a question about the Yamaha yzf models. A lot of those are split for some reason. For example. We have YZF R1 with no dash in between, then we have YZF-R1 with a dash. Even bigger issue is all the “R” series Yamahas should be categorized with a “YZF” in front of them. So for example we have R1, R1 GYTR VR46, R1 World GP 60th Anniversary, R125 or R3. All those should have “YZF-” in front the “R” model. Users are getting confused because the “R” models are split. Sometimes they think their bike isn’t listed all the while they didn’t realize the “R” models are two places in the place on the list. I can help if more information is needed.

https://arsonserver.cloud/extra/moto-002.PNG

https://arsonserver.cloud/extra/moto-001.PNG

Rapid account: Makingdatameaningful
makingdatameaningful Commented vor einem Jahr

Hi @apiupcroadracinglife,
Thank you for reaching out to me with your concern regarding the Yamaha YZF models.
It’s important to note that there are many different sources of information when it comes to listing motorcycle models, including official manufacturer websites, dealer websites, and third-party websites. As a result, it’s not uncommon to find discrepancies or variations in how certain models are listed.

While efforts can be made to categorize models as accurately as possible, it’s important to recognize that 100% accuracy may be difficult to achieve.
That being said, as a professional in the industry, we strive to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information to our clients, and will continue to do so to the best of our ability.

If you have any further concerns or questions, please let me know.

Junte-se à discussão - adicione o comentário abaixo:

Efetue login / inscreva-se para postar novos comentários