99%

Health Check

N/A

Voltar para todas as discussões

Invalid API Key

Rapid account: Manalo
Manalo
10 месяцев назад

When I try to call any API, I get an invalid API key message. I was recently charged a monthly fee on 8-15-23. Why is my API key no longer valid?
code:401

Rapid account: Gunterstefan 009
gunterstefan009 Commented 5 месяцев назад

I saw an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency about two months ago and I took my chance. I contacted a broker who I saw videos on youtube and I invested a huge sum of money around £665,211 which was deposited using Bitcoin with hopes to gain massive returns on my investment. I kept tracking my portfolio and it was increasing daily on the website. It made me excited and confident. Fast forward to 30 Days after, which was supposed to be my payout date, I tried to make a withdrawal as I needed money to foot my bills and buy my new house, but the broker insisted that I continue to invest or will have to pay some fees to withdraw my funds. That was very disappointing to hear, because it was all going smoothly when I deposited the funds. Eventually, I paid the fees which was about £45,800. I was desperate now because according to my portfolio, I had made about £1,512,400. Now you see why I was willing to pay the fees. It turned out it was a scheme to keep asking me for more money for one thing or the other, like Taxes, miner fees and so many others. I declined, and instead I won’t pay more. They locked my account for several weeks. A month after, I saw a post on Quora about GHOST CHAMPION HACKERS  which stated they were capable of getting my money recovered. With a little faith in me, I contacted them immediately, and discussed my situation, and sent all the information I had.
In less than a week, I was able to recoup my BTC. I praise the universe for sending them my way. I wish to recommend them to everyone out there. they are capable of recover any crypto coins Bitcoin, Usdt ,Eth, Dogecoin, now i have my funds back with there guidelines and skills you can always contact them via 
EMAIL  : ghostchampionwizard @ gmail.com
Telegram : https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker

I saw an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency about two months ago and I took my chance. I contacted a broker who I saw videos on youtube and I invested a huge sum of money around £665,211 which was deposited using Bitcoin with hopes to gain massive returns on my investment. I kept tracking my portfolio and it was increasing daily on the website. It made me excited and confident. Fast forward to 30 Days after, which was supposed to be my payout date, I tried to make a withdrawal as I needed money to foot my bills and buy my new house, but the broker insisted that I continue to invest or will have to pay some fees to withdraw my funds. That was very disappointing to hear, because it was all going smoothly when I deposited the funds. Eventually, I paid the fees which was about £45,800. I was desperate now because according to my portfolio, I had made about £1,512,400. Now you see why I was willing to pay the fees. It turned out it was a scheme to keep asking me for more money for one thing or the other, like Taxes, miner fees and so many others. I declined, and instead I won’t pay more. They locked my account for several weeks. A month after, I saw a post on Quora about GHOST CHAMPION HACKERS  which stated they were capable of getting my money recovered. With a little faith in me, I contacted them immediately, and discussed my situation, and sent all the information I had.
In less than a week, I was able to recoup my BTC. I praise the universe for sending them my way. I wish to recommend them to everyone out there. they are capable of recover any crypto coins Bitcoin, Usdt ,Eth, Dogecoin, now i have my funds back with there guidelines and skills you can always contact them via 

Rapid account: Pottersimon 905
pottersimon905 Commented 5 месяцев назад

Who Is The Best Bitcoin Recovery Expert To Recover Lost Cryptocurrency?

I’ve been following crypto trading since I first got to learn about it. I finally decided to get involved in it, so I took money from my savings and invested $68,000 with a Crypto trading platform. Along the way, everything appeared well and my profits accumulated as promised, until one day I couldn’t access the crypto account and was forced to pay unknown hefty taxes to take my winnings. I was enraged and nearly lost control of the situation until I came upon an article about CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS and how he assisted with cases like mine. I contacted the Expert and explained my case. He obviously asked for some information about my crypto account, which I was able to provide. Within a short period of time, CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS was able to recover every bit of my funds.
CONTACT INFO ;
Whatsapp;+1(701)314-2729.
Email; Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com
Homepage; https://captainwebgenesis.com

Simon Potter,
Business Analysts, Seattle Washington DC.

Rapid account: Pottersimon 905
pottersimon905 Commented 5 месяцев назад

Who Is The Best Bitcoin Recovery Expert To Recover Lost Cryptocurrency?

I’ve been following crypto trading since I first got to learn about it. I finally decided to get involved in it, so I took money from my savings and invested $68,000 with a Crypto trading platform. Along the way, everything appeared well and my profits accumulated as promised, until one day I couldn’t access the crypto account and was forced to pay unknown hefty taxes to take my winnings. I was enraged and nearly lost control of the situation until I came upon an article about CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS and how he assisted with cases like mine. I contacted the Expert and explained my case. He obviously asked for some information about my crypto account, which I was able to provide. Within a short period of time, CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS was able to recover every bit of my funds.
CONTACT INFO ;
Whatsapp;+1(701)314-2729.
Email; Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com
Homepage; https://captainwebgenesis.com

Simon Potter,
Business Analysts, Seattle Washington DC.

Rapid account: Bilkayfrancis
bilkayfrancis Commented 5 месяцев назад

HOW TO RECOVER STOLEN CRYPTO? // CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS.

After falling prey to a fraudulent Investment Scheme, I was a bit novice and nervous wreck about Crypto recovery services as I didn’t have a clue. But With Captain Web’s recovery team help and guidance, I am now very confident and clued that lost funds can be recovered. Immediately I got to know about Captain WebGenesis, I filed my case through their website (www.captainwebgenesis. com). I can not say enough on how relaxed the team made me feel from their professionalism and honesty during the whole recovery process till I got all my lost funds back. I would have no hesitation in making further recommendations to your services to victims who have fallen prey too. Keep up the good work Captain WebGenesis.

More Info;
Email; Captainwebgenesis @hackermail. com

After falling prey to a fraudulent Investment Scheme, I was a bit novice and nervous wreck about Crypto recovery services as I didn’t have a clue. But With Captain Web’s recovery team help and guidance, I am now very confident and clued that lost funds can be recovered. Immediately I got to know about Captain WebGenesis, I filed my case through their website (www.captainwebgenesis. com). I can not say enough on how relaxed the team made me feel from their professionalism and honesty during the whole recovery process till I got all my lost funds back. I would have no hesitation in making further recommendations to your services to victims who have fallen prey too. Keep up the good work Captain WebGenesis.

More Info;

More Info;

More Info;

Rapid account: Hackerrodney 432
hackerrodney432 Commented 5 месяцев назад

Bitcoin Fraud /Scam Trace & Recovery Expert// Hacker Rodney-

?Binary scam recovery
?lost loan money recovery
?money laundry recovery
?Device hack
?Bank issues
?Access to school/company/fellowship/organization files
?Lost cars tracking
?fraud payment
?Access to cheating husband/wife device
?extending and subtracting of stamped file concerning a giving end line period of time
?tracing and recovering lost emails/conversations/contacts / and accessories
ETC
hackerrodney432@gmail.com

AS LONG AS ITS TECHNOLOGY IT WILL BE HACKED , with Hacker Rodney service you can get all of this and more done !!

❌ Binary Option, Forex and their likes are a means of making money but it’s more like gambling. There are no sure means to guarantee that a person could make profit with them and that’s why it can also be reasoned to be scam. Let’s not forget that some individuals even give you ? % guarantee of making profits and end up running away with your money. The internet today is full of Binary Option Recovery Scam, you see so much testimonies been shared about how a firm or Company helped them recover what they lost to Binary Options. But believe it, it’s just a way to lure more people and end up scamming them.

❌ You might have also come across some individuals that say they will give you guarantee on successful trades but they only end up as SCAMMERS as well. You here them say stuffs like 200% guaranteed in just 2 weeks and when you go into trade with them, they start telling you to pay profits percentage before you can get your income. These are all liars please avoid them. But if you have been a victim of this guys, then you should contact Hacker Rodney now‼️

✳️The big Question is “Can someone Recover their money lost to Binary Option and Scam⁉️
I will say yes, and will tell you how.

The only way to Recovery your money back is by hiring HACKERS to help you break into the Firms Database Security System using the information you provide them with, Extract your file and get back your money. It seems like a really impossible thing to do, I will tell you, it should be impossible, but with the use of specially designed software’s known to HACKERS and Authorities (such as The FBI, CIA e.t.c) it is possible and the only way to recover your money.

✅Hacker Rodney are a group of hackers who use their hacking skill to hunt down SCAMMERS and help individuals recovery their money from Internet SCAMMERS.
We just need the contact details of the SCAMMERS and payment Info and within 4-8 hours your money will be return to you.

✳️ You can contact us via the emails below-:

Junte-se à discussão - adicione o comentário abaixo:

Efetue login / inscreva-se para postar novos comentários