597ms

Nível de serviço

100%

Health Check

N/A

Voltar para todas as discussões

HBO Max Netherlands not correct UPDATE: June 9th

Hi there,

A while ago HBO Max was added for the Netherlands, but the titles that are in the API do not correspond with the actual titles on HBO Max in the Netherlands.

When I look in the data it says that the movie Dragnet Girl (1933) should be on HBO, but it isn’t. I’ve created an HBO Max account just to verify and it seems to be the issue with more titles.

On your website movieofthenight.com it is said that HBO Netherlands has over 2800 titles, but when I google how much HBO should have currently in the Netherlands it’s more around a 1000. Please look into this, as the data is currently unusable.

Dragnet Girl is imdbid tt0024120 and tmdbid 117472

Rapid account: Cevatbarisyilmaz
cevatbarisyilmaz Commented 2年前

Thanks for letting me know, it should be resolved now, can you check once more?

Rapid account: Quincy Zi Wuj J 5 N 3 Ba
quincy-ziWujJ5n3ba Commented 2年前

Hi, I did some testing and it looks like the ones that are there, are actually correct.
However, it also looks like some of the titles are now missing in the API, that are actually present in HBO.
The total numbers of titles is now about 700, where I would expect something like 1100 titles according to JustWatch.

An example is ‘John Adams’, it is currently in HBO Max the Netherlands, but it is not showing in the API.

Can you check again?

Hey, thanks for the heads up. I’ll check it tomorrow.

Hi, not sure if you will see this reply but HBO Max still doesn’t look correct. I now see about 1600 titles, where I would expect about 1100. An example is ‘Pulp Fiction’, within your dataset it shows as being on HBO in the Netherlands, but when I actually check HBO in the Netherlands it is not there. Is there a problem with the VPN perhaps?

imdbid = tt0110912

Please note that this is not the only title with this issue, it’s just an example.

I did some improvements to speed up detecting titles on Netflix Netherlands. Both HBO and Netflix should be all good for Netherlands now. Please let me know if you encounter more issues.

Hey, fixed the issue with the HBO Netherlands, backfilling the data now. The data should be fixed within 24 hours. Gonna look at the issue with Netflix next.

Hi, do you have an update by any chance?

Hi, thanks for making me aware of the issues. I’ll take a look and put an update here soon.

In addition to this, I also feel like Netflix Netherlands is not updating regularly. If I check films that have been added over 2 days ago I can not find them in the data, for instance: https://www.movieofthenight.com/movie/TheTakedown/344960

It is on Netflix Netherlands for the past week at least, but it’s not in the data…

Junte-se à discussão - adicione o comentário abaixo:

Efetue login / inscreva-se para postar novos comentários