95%

Health Check

N/A

Voltar para todas as discussões

Problems with Transparent QR

Rapid account: Wmclaxton
wmclaxton
2 anni fa

The API by QRcode Monkey has some issues. POST method to create QR code is not working, although GET method works. And the features for Transparent QR are either very limited or broken. When I visit the vendor’s website, I see broken links and no email address or other contact information is provided.

Does anyone know how to reach the developer support for QRcode Monkey? I’m already a Pro user and can pay for support.

wmclaxton Commented 2 anni fa

Ok, thanks for your review qrcode-monkey. I have removed my code example.

Rapid account: Qrcode Monkey
qrcode-monkey Commented 2 anni fa

Hello, difficult for me to see why you get a 500. I fixed the POST example on the RapidAPI page which may help to solve the issue. Maybe you test the API without the “image” parameter and set “x” and “y” to 0 to see if it works.

Regarding “Config” options… the way we generate custom and transparent QR codes is totally different. We use the error tolerance of QR codes to add unique design features without breaking the code. If we would also add “config” features to transparent QR codes we would risk breaking the code which means you can’t scan the code.

wmclaxton Commented 2 anni fa

Code example was removed.

But in our tests we found 2 things: (a) POST always returns 500 error, (b) transparent API simply ignores the CONFIG JSON data. Our GET is working, but because of limited control, the customer decided to use the custom API instead.

I just saw that RapidAPI broke the example request (the simply removed the body JSON 😮). For details about the API have a look here: https://www.qrcode-monkey.com/qr-code-api-with-logo/

Can you please show us your request JSON so we can have a look? Thanks!

Junte-se à discussão - adicione o comentário abaixo:

Efetue login / inscreva-se para postar novos comentários