9.9 / 10

Latência

3,331ms

Nível de serviço

97%

Health Check

N/A

Voltar para todas as discussões

Downtime being faced (76% of requests get 503)

Rapid account: Silentsilencee
silentsilencee
a year ago

Hey - in the last 24 hours we have faced severe time downtime with api. Is it an issue with a setting we are using i.e. is there a stability guide to region or was this a one time infra change?

silentsilencee Commented a year ago

thank you so much!! appreciate the more descriptive status code and will look into it

Rapid account: Restyler
restyler Commented a year ago

I have added proper validation for empty spaces in URL, it will now throw 422

OK I think I know what is the reason - sometimes you are passing spaces along in the url: https://www.hltv.org/stats/players/matches/14388/the elive?startDate=2022-09-12&endDate=2023-03-13
note the space between “the” and “elive” - you need to properly encode your variables, in js it’s done using encodeURIComponent()

Yeah, I think RapidAPI is doing some weird stuff with their logging feature, and it has been broken for a long time, so I can’t do any analysis and bug fixing using logs. it would help if you show me the real raw payload that you send to the API (what exactly are you sending in {one_year_ago}) .

silentsilencee Commented a year ago

The ones where we see the errors is when we supply query parameters in the get request with the following format:

?startDate={one_year_ago}&endDate={today_date} at the end of the url.

Checking the logs of the api for some reason it is getting parsed as this on your end: xellow?startDate":“2022-09-12” “endDate”:“2023-03-13”. Is passing the above query parameter as a string not safe enough, do i need to url encode it somehow?

this is also non-deterministic. I see it correctly getting parsed for some query parameters.

hi! this is related to your payload query: you trigger ““stderr”:”(3) URL using bad/illegal format or missing URL " error. Can you please tell me what kind of URL are you supplying?
BTW you don’t pay for 5xx error of an API, they are not billed.

Junte-se à discussão - adicione o comentário abaixo:

Efetue login / inscreva-se para postar novos comentários