100%

Health Check

100%

Voltar para todas as discussões

Request to include a list of countries and their IDs

Rapid account: Betzonaru
betzonaru
il y a un mois

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to kindly request that you consider enhancing the documentation and tutorials for the FlashLive Sports API by including a comprehensive list of all supported countries along with their corresponding country IDs.

Currently, while the API endpoints like “Event Starting Lineups” return the country_id parameter, there seems to be no readily available way to retrieve the associated country name for a given country_id. Having access to this information within the documentation or tutorials would greatly improve the developer experience and make it easier to work with and understand the API responses.

Providing a mapping between country IDs and their respective names would be incredibly helpful for developers working with your API. This would eliminate the need for maintaining separate lookup tables or making additional API calls to retrieve country names, streamlining the development process.

I understand that maintaining and updating such a list may require additional effort, but it would significantly enhance the usability and accessibility of your API documentation. Developers would be able to quickly reference and understand the country information without having to rely on external resources or make assumptions.

Thank you for your consideration of this request. I appreciate your dedication to providing high-quality APIs and supporting documentation. Any improvements in this area would be greatly valued by the developer community using the FlashLive Sports API.

Junte-se à discussão - adicione o comentário abaixo:

Efetue login / inscreva-se para postar novos comentários