Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Subscription Issue

Rapid account: Techie Sanjeeva
techie.sanjeeva
לפני שנתיים

Hi Team,
When I try to take the basic subscription , after entering all the details also pay now button is disabled, Could you please help on this

Rapid account: Cornorfraser
cornorfraser Commented לפני 3 חודשים

My sincere gratitude to Cyber Genie Crypto Recovery Expert for their extreme professionalism, truly, these guys are life savers. Honestly, I wish I had met them sooner before reaching out to other hackers.  I am putting this review out here for victims of cryptocurrency investment, mining, and trading scam victims. I hope you come across this review, then there will be a chance for you to get back your stolen or restricted crypto investment. I lost access to my investment and when I tried getting access to my funds by hiring crypto a couple of recovery experts, I ended up falling victim again to scammers. If you’ve lost your bitcoin to Binary trading or other crypto-related fraud or lost money to scammers online, then you’re not alone. I was a victim, and I lost a total of $1,405,600.00 to both the crypto mining team and hackers I hired to help me recover what I had lost. I tried several means to recover my funds all to no avail until I came upon  Cyber Genie Crypto Recovery Expert on our local community forum, they have saved many countrymen of mine, and hiring them saved my life. All I lost to this fake investor and hackers was recouped in just a few days. Kindly send a message to the contact below if you’ve been in such situations and you are seeking to recover all you had. Contact them via Emqil:  "Cybergenie (@) Cyberservices (.)  c0 m–W3bsite: ht tps://cy bergeniehac kpro.xy z//

Rapid account: Rapidapi
rapidapi Commented לפני שנתיים

Hello Techie/Samuel,
If you are having a problem with the pay button try making sure your information is entered in the billing section of your profile: https://rapidapi.com/developer/billing/billing-information If you are still having issues please contact support@rapidapi.com and they can help.

Rapid account: Samuel 121
Samuel121 Commented לפני שנתיים

I have finally figured out that your OLD api has now been moved over - and you are requiring a new subscription. I am trying to create the new subscription and like Techie.Sanjeeva I am experiencing the same issue. I’m on Windows 11 and using the latest version of Chrome.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments