Latency

869ms

Service Level

100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Missing Info?

Hi guys, Iโ€™m testing address in Virginia specifically around the Hampton Roads area and so far more than half of what Iโ€™ve tested has returned no info.

Rapid account: Realtymole
realtymole Commented 2 years ago

Hi hector-GTvk42u6V,

Unfortunately, it doesnโ€™t look like we have any property data available for the specific addresses in Texas you posted. I will forward them to our product team to have them check for any coverage issues in that particular area.

Kevin Willow
Realty Mole Support

Hi devinhadley4,

I had no issues pulling up the โ€œ3525 High Point Place, Simi Valley, CA, 93065โ€ address via the /properties or /saleListings endpoints. Please make sure you always format property addresses in the format โ€œStreet, City, State, Zipโ€ (including the commas) to make sure we are able to locate it correctly.

Kevin Willow
Realty Mole Support

Rapid account: Hector G Tvk 42 U 6 V
hector-GTvk42u6V Commented 2 years ago

Hi, Iโ€™m using the endpoint โ€œpropertiesโ€ and the โ€œaddressโ€ parameter. When I query 4107 W Martin St, San Antonio, TX 78207 or 1930 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78202 I receive Property ID: {the address} does not exist. Is there something I can do to avoid this?

Rapid account: Devinhadley 4
devinhadley4 Commented 2 years ago

I am having this probem as well. A sample address would be the following: 3525 High Point Place Simi Valley CA 93065

No result under sale listing (it is for sale) and no result under properties. Most addresses are returning not found.

Hi there,

I didnโ€™t have any issues pulling up the โ€œ20915 Royal Oak Cir, Bend, OR, 97701โ€ property address via our /properties endpoint. Can you please share which endpoint you are using (if itโ€™s a different one), as well as which query parameters you are providing in your request? You can share this information here, or send us a private message via the RapidAPI platform if you donโ€™t wish to post this information publicly.

As far as data availability, we have coverage for nearly all residential and commercial properties in the US, with over 140 million properties in our database!

Kevin Willow
Realty Mole Support

Rapid account: Realty Remotely
RealtyRemotely Commented 2 years ago

Iโ€™m having similar problems. Just searched for my house at 20915 Royal Oak Cir, Bend, OR 97701 (should be lots of data there, bought this place about 4 years ago, all the data is in the local MLS, county tax recs online, etc.).

What % of residential homes are actually available via the API?

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply!

Can you please share the specific endpoint you are using and a sample of the request parameters (including the full address) you are providing to this endpoint?

You can share this information here, or send us a private message via the RapidAPI platform if you donโ€™t wish to post this information publicly.

Kevin Willow
Realty Mole Support

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments