95%

Health Check

100%

Back to All Discussions

proxies dont seem to work

Rapid account: Festivalcadeau
festivalcadeau
2 years ago

Hello, since yesterday i use this to get proxies but for some reason they stopped working. am i doing something wrong? i use them for php curl. i request about 50 each time, which will be randomly used

Rapid account: Rpi 4 Gx
rpi4gx Commented 2 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for being a user of the API.

I am not aware of any issues on our side. I can think of 2 reasons that might be causing that error.

1. You are trying to connect to the proxy with a different IP that you used to allocate the proxy when using Obtain a new proxy endpoint. You can add an additional IP with the whitelist_ip parameter. The proxy.whitelisted_ips field on the response indicates the IPs that are allowed to use that proxy.
  2. The proxy allocation time has expired. The proxy is only available for 30 mins starting at the time you called Obtain a new proxy, after 30 mins it will not longer accept new connections. You can extend this time by using the Extend expiration time of a proxy endpoint. The proxy.expires_at field on the response indicates when the proxy expires.

If the issue still persists for you, and you want to share more private information about your environment, feel free to contact with a private message.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments