9.1 / 10

Задержка

1,080ms

Уровень обслуживания

100%

Health Check

N/A

Назад ко всем обсуждениям

Python API - Tweepy Error -> elevated access?

Hi,
I’m not really a pro in this, so I am not sure what I’m doing wrong.
(In the beginning I was also very confused already because I got some weird error even though I was just using the code from the Github, turns out one musn’t use “botometer.py” as file name?)

So I just wanted to try out the API first with the given code, but I can’t even do that because I get the following message:

result = bom.check_account(’@clayadavis’)
File “C:\Python310\lib\site-packages\botometer_init_.py”, line 127, in check_account
payload = self.get_twitter_data(user,
File "C:\Python310\lib\site-packages\botometer_init
.py", line 77, in _get_twitter_data
user_timeline = self.twitter_api.user_timeline(
File “C:\Python310\lib\site-packages\tweepy\binder.py”, line 253, in _call
return method.execute()
File “C:\Python310\lib\site-packages\tweepy\binder.py”, line 234, in execute
raise TweepError(error_msg, resp, api_code=api_error_code)
tweepy.error.TweepError: [{‘message’: ‘You currently have Essential access which includes access to Twitter API v2 endpoints only. If you need access to this endpoint, you’ll need to apply for Elevated access via the Developer Portal. You can learn more here: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api/getting-started/about-twitter-api#v2-access-leve’, ‘code’: 453}]

So what to do now? If I understood correctly from the previous discussions, Twitter v2 endpoints don’t work but only v1? How do I get the Twitter API v1? I am trying to look up in the Twitter docs but as of writing several pages of Twitter are down…

Maybe this is very simple. And perhaps you could update the Github page?

Thank you!!

Rapid account: O So Me
OSoMe Commented 2年前

It seems you have access to the Twitter V2 API. Unfortunately, Botometer only supports V1 API currently.

–Botometer team

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению – добавьте комментарий ниже:

Войдите / Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы публиковать новые комментарии