100%

Health Check

100%

Назад ко всем обсуждениям

Support?

Rapid account: Chris U 7 Icslf Rd
chris-u7icslfRd
9ヶ月前

Hi, how do we contact support? I have a question about results that I am seeing from the API, but I do not want to share my input publicly.

Thank you!
Chris.

Rapid account: Textraction AI
TextractionAI Commented 8ヶ月前

Thank you for your questions.

1. We are sometimes compared to OpenAI’s models. You can see a detailed discussion here.
  2. The company is located in both Tel Aviv and Berlin.
  3. It was founded in January 2023. Our product is at a production level and handles API requests at scale.
  4. We use a combination of proprietary models and algorithms, as well as external models operated by OpenAI, such as ChatGPT. We do not use your data to improve our models, and neither does OpenAI. If you have specific concerns or questions regarding data privacy, please ask. For more details, see our privacy policy.
  5. As mentioned in this thread, you can also contact us at info@textraction.ai. This is a good option for sending a message privately.

We hope this information is helpful. Should you have any further questions or need clarification, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Rapid account: Podoladan
podoladan Commented 8ヶ月前

Company details & competitors

Hey there,

A few questions here. Will be grateful if you could reply ASAP so we can make a decision.

1. Who are your competitors, and how do you compare to them?
  2. Where the company is founded?
  3. When the company is founded? Is it a beta version or a solid product?
  4. Are you using ChatGPT for parsing? What about data privacy?
  5. Do you have a support channel(s) other than this website?

Thank you!

Rapid account: Textraction AI
TextractionAI Commented 9ヶ月前

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reaching out.

Contacting us at info@textraction.ai, as you did, is indeed a good option to contact us privately.
Please check your inbox for our email response.

Best regards,
Textraction.ai Team

Rapid account: Chris U 7 Icslf Rd
chris-u7icslfRd Commented 9ヶ月前

Found an email address on the textraction website. I guess I was expecting RapidAPI to have a built-in support channel. I’ll try the email address, but please let me know if I’m missing something on this platform!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению – добавьте комментарий ниже:

Войдите / Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы публиковать новые комментарии