Health Check

N/A

Назад ко всем обсуждениям

Boundary information Legal terms

Rapid account: Dmahanta 229
dmahanta229
3年前

Hi team,
We are planning to consume the rapid API and for that we are thinking about taking a subscription for a month. What we want to do is take a monthly subscription and get coordinates and boundary information of the zip codes.Later we are planning to store the boundary information in our system and use it in future.
Does storing the boundary information into our system can cause any legal issues or is there any restriction about saving the data?

Rapid account: Cobybrian
cobybrian Commented 3ヶ月前

It’s essential to review the terms of service and licensing agreements provided by the rapid API to understand any restrictions on storing and using boundary information. Some APIs have specific terms regarding data storage and usage. It’s advisable to go to the source, carefully read through the API documentation, and if needed, consult with legal counsel to ensure compliance with terms and any applicable regulations, minimizing the risk of potential legal issues related to storing and using the data in your system.

Sqube Darkness Download for PC Windows 10/8/7

Rapid account: Bekeanloinse
bekeanloinse Commented 8ヶ月前

Pay attention to the API provider’s data usage subway surfers policy. This policy may specify whether you are allowed to store and retain the data, and if so, any conditions or limitations that apply.

Rapid account: Eddienel 1098
eddienel1098 Commented 1年前

Useful. Excellent work
duotrigordle

Rapid account: Emmapredovic 2
emmapredovic2 Commented 1年前

Incredibly useful, indeed! I am just getting started with this, and I am learning a lot. Excellent work, keep it up! geometry dash

Rapid account: Vanity Soft
VanitySoft Commented 3年前

Please send me an email. Thanks support@boundaries-io.com

Thanks!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению – добавьте комментарий ниже:

Войдите / Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы публиковать новые комментарии